Something to wrestle with Bruce Pritchard in Melbourne - VIP tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

bluesteel2008

Debutant
Jul 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I didn't see a post on this, Bruce Prichard is bringing his something to wrestle with live show to Australia in March.

I bought 2 VIP tickets to his Melbourne show which have since sold out but have found I am not in Melbourne that weekend. I tried getting a refund via OzTix but was advised they are unable to provide one. So trying to see if there is any wrasslin fans who would want to buy the 2 x tickets for cost price, i can eat the booking fees. Happy to sort via paypal so you have payment security.

Each VIP package is $118.45 and includes:

Front Seating Area Ticket
Early Access
VIP Lanyard
Stubby Holder
Meet & Greet
One Signed Item
Photo Opportunity.

PM me if you are interested.

Did anyone go to this? I'm loving his podcast at the moment, such great insights during his years with the WWF as one of Vince's right hand men.

I went to this--- also to the Eric Bischoff appearance at the Thornbury Theatre back in June. Both were really fun nights where plenty of stories were shared.

Bruce in particular told plenty of stuff he could't say on the podcast [for privacy/legal reasons]; but I feel that both would've been even more open if they weren't affiliated with the WWE. Bruce went back to the WWE a few weeks before his trip to Melbourne, while Eric was in negations to return during his visit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back