Society/Culture Sometimes the Nazis punch themselves!

Chief

110% sass!
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton

But seriously, it’s a sad state of affairs. The guy is mentally ill it seems, and nearly killed himself in this stunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
The last thing a mentally ill person needs is access to the misinformtation that would have pushed him to this.

If he can't be turned away, throw him in a cell to see out his days.

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
This is the problem with so many of these hate groups having powerful platforms.
While constantly being defended with 'free speech'.

The influencers on this person will continue to influence others. If you try to reduce their influence they will become martyrs.

Chief

110% sass!
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
The last thing a mentally ill person needs is access to the misinformtation that would have pushed him to this.

If he can't be turned away, throw him in a cell to see out his days.
It's likely more about mental health services funding than controlling access to information.

You see all sorts of people reporting going down internet rabbit holes, obsessively immersing themselves in videos and posts on some macabre topic or another.

Most snap out of it and move on. The mentally ill, young people, they might not have that defence mechanism to pull themselves out of such a self-destructive dive.

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Ha ha ha. A Nazi punched himself! He set himself on fire and nearly died! Chortle.

But seriously, it’s a sad state of affairs. The guy is mentally ill it seems, and nearly killed himself in this stunt. Something something mental health services funding.

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Meanwhile some Antifa tosspot can't master fire. Man has managed to do so for thousands of years and this bellend fails.

Interesting comparison...

One man tries to set a building on fire...

You've posted a clip of a kid trying to burn the American Flag.

AbrahamS

Team Captain
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Interesting comparison...

One man tries to set a building on fire...

You've posted a clip of a kid trying to burn the American Flag.
Trying being the operative word. Failing is how it turned out for this hardened nazi hunter. Somehow I think the Nazis are pretty safe if this is what’s coming after them!

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Trying being the operative word. Failing is how it turned out for this hardened nazi hunter. Somehow I think the Nazis are pretty safe if this is what’s coming after them!
Can you get in the other thread then please?
The posters in there are telling us how dangerous these anti-nazis are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief

110% sass!
Dec 1, 1999
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Ha ha ha. A Nazi punched himself! He set himself on fire and nearly died! Chortle.

But seriously, it’s a sad state of affairs. The guy is mentally ill it seems, and nearly killed himself in this stunt. Something something mental health services funding.

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Interesting that the misfortune of a neo-Nazi arsonist brings out a tirade against ... Antifa.
'I may not necessarily agree with the synagogue shooter but the gender fluid fascists who yell at him online and call him racist need to be stopped. Gay asian journalist 5'5 brain bleed purple monkey dishwasher'.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Perhaps some are. Perhaps others are low IQ, easily led douches.
Sig Heil herr Kommandant!

Seriously if a story about a far right extremist attempting to set fire to a synagogue brings out that instead of condemnation.. then I think we know who the white nationalists on BF are.

AbrahamS

Team Captain
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Sig Heil herr Kommandant!

Seriously if a story about a far right extremist attempting to set fire to a synagogue brings out that instead of condemnation.. then I think we know who the white nationalists on BF are.
It was more in reaction to the thread title but yes, you’re correct in that my post should’ve mentioned something re condemnation of this action.

CheapCharlie

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
So what does this have to do with a mentally ill neo-Nazi trying to burn a synagogue down?
I wasnt connecting the two in my head, but if i had to, you could say the ANtifa types think big , as in total thought control over the populatio

Top Bottom