Rumour Son of AFL "Legend" accused of assault and distributing images

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst we can all agree we should think of the kids more and feel for the victim here, there is way too much SJW in this (these) posts.
I for one hate SJW’s but raping a girl while she’s unconscious and intoxicated, and posting the video online is a vile act. It’s not something this poor girl will ever get over it’s truely evil.

And? So was Epstein this needs to come out to the public. The campaigner will never play at a professional level we need his name! Everyone tell your friends until we find out who it is
Epstein was a sex trafficker for the elite and also worked for intelligence blackmailing these elites. That’s why he was killed and that’s why he was let off in 2006

I for one hate SJW’s but raping a girl while she’s unconscious and intoxicated, and posting the video online is a vile act. It’s not something this poor girl will ever get over it’s truely evil.

Good diagnosis, you must have heard all the facts and had the victim for several psychological sessions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The flip side to this story is that in,I think Maryborough, a young kid was going out with this girl for several years and the girl told her mum that that the first time they had sex she was approaching 16 and the boy 17. Fook both boys and girls experiment at that age. Mum went to the cops and the boy got put on sex offenders list for 10 or more years. Now that aint fair imo.

The flip side to this story is that in,I think Maryborough, a young kid was going out with this girl for several years and the girl told her mum that that the first time they had sex she was approaching 16 and the boy 17. Fook both boys and girls experiment at that age. Mum went to the cops and the boy got put on sex offenders list for 10 or more years. Now that aint fair imo.

Fairly sure that would be inaccurate, only studied law for a short stint so no expert and to lazy to check, but I'm 99% sure you are allowed to have sex with people 2 years older/younger than you In Vic. For e.g. it would be totally legal for a 15 year old to have sex with a 17 year old, A 14 year old with a 16 year old etc. Would have been illegal if the girl was 14 and the boy 17 - which is fair enough IMO, in context that's a year 11 and a year 8....although life on the sex registry is a bit much.

Fairly sure that would be inaccurate, only studied law for a short stint so no expert and to lazy to check, but I'm 99% sure you are allowed to have sex with people 2 years older/younger than you In Vic. For e.g. it would be totally legal for a 15 year old to have sex with a 17 year old, A 14 year old with a 16 year old etc. Would have been illegal if the girl was 14 and the boy 17 - which is fair enough IMO, in context that's a year 11 and a year 8....although life on the sex registry is a bit much.
You are correct. The story is bullshit.

Fair enough but is was similar to what I said and reported in the local paper as such.

Yeah, it's a bullshit story. No way he was put on the registry if those ages are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back