Rumour Son of AFL "Legend" accused of assault and distributing images

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I just can’t put my finger on it

In this case the son of the player took and distributed pictures of the girl, he's not accused of inserting his fingers into her.

Yeah. I was referring to digital RAPE.

Seems like filming and distributing without consent are the only things that's alleged.

Then why the hell was digital ‘rape’ alleged in the original article?

The article clearly suggested the young man had digitally penetrated the young girl whilst she was unconscious, and been filmed/filmed himself whilst doing so.

Now apparently he simply videoed her naked?

Then why the hell was digital ‘rape’ alleged in the original article?

The article clearly suggested the young man had digitally penetrated the young girl whilst she was unconscious, and been filmed/filmed himself whilst doing so.

Now apparently he simply videoed her naked?
Seems like we've been had by the *ing Hun.

Should've known when they used inverted commas around digital rape!

The teenager, who is alleged to have helped film the assault on a mobile phone, is understood to have been warned his sporting pursuits could be affected if found guilty.

Why isn't he being warned that he could be incarcerated if found guilty? It would happen if the kid was indigenous.

You reckon indigenous kids get jailed unjustly? Kids, white and black, get to run up far too lengthy a criminal record prior to incarceration. I wish something could be done to turn the kids around, but without decent parental influence, there’s really not much hope.

Does anyone know who the guys was?

Please PM me if you know.

Why do you actually want to know? It’s a teen ffs, not a public figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird, you sounded very convinced earlier in this thread.
Well one poster has come on and said here is the name. I cant find any reports for it , is this poster sure of this name??
I was certain that those close to the perpetrator and victim would know without ambiguity. As such an rumour board post would count for little and NOT be run with in the schoolyard, i was sure of this.

Arrogance, wonder where he got that from???
And another poster who decided to weigh in, apparently in possession of something resembling facts before pointing at a teenager he’s never even met.

Well one poster has come on and said here is the name. I cant find any reports for it , is this poster sure of this name??

This was my point. You’ve believed it on the sole basis it was posted.

As such an rumour board post would count for little and NOT be run with in the schoolyard, i was sure of this.

Yep, I’m sure fellow school attendees of the young kid named didn’t read his name on here and start rumours at school believing it was true, much like you did at your workplace and with your friends. Just cause you go to the school with someone doesn’t meant your mates on social media or know specifics of events, particularly outside your year level.

Quit while you’re behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back