Entertainment & Music Song contest part 4, host: Ulahoopski, theme: virgin redux, noms due by Thurs 10:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Hope it wasn't my nom which bored you (again)

If you think the playlist was boring, you better steer clear of this band called The Tragically Hip

Yeah they aren't obscure enough for you, I'm sure a cover version of The Tragically Hip by some hipster band on acid from Guatemala is more your style.

Obscure music doesn't mean it's great, it's obscure for a reason, it's f***ing s**t.

I'm just going to pretend the last few pages didn't happen.

Really? Hope it wasn't my nom which bored you (again)

If you think the playlist was boring, you better steer clear of this band called The Tragically Hip

Two times that happened dude. Get over it :p

Obscure music doesn't mean it's great, it's obscure for a reason, it's f***ing s**t.

Unlike those other Canadian music artists you mentioned which are popular due to their worldwide commercial success, The Tragically Hip are barely known outside Canada

200.gif

I love these quotes 24 hours apart.

Sounds as though you've got it all figured out.

Last edited:
Boted. Good round but all the whores at the start made me a little bored. Plus I wanted to do other things online like watch pr0n. Me st of my votes came at the start?

This could backfire if you give my song votes in this round but you will probably go out of your way to give worse songs votes to spite me as usual.

Then you will s**t on my song if it does better than you're more obscure shitpile of a song like I did with Modest Mouse Ocean Breathes Salty.

Just about everyone else thought it was a great song but BOO thought it was so lame and boring.

Then he voted for some Megadeth abortion.

Ah. The seedy underbelly of this thread. I love it.

Anticipating a change of avatar.

Slide me 20 bucks and I can make that change of avatar disappear.

Oh s**t that was supposed to be a pm.

Just pretend this conversation never happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could backfire if you give my song votes in this round but you will probably go out of your way to give worse songs votes to spite me as usual.

Then you will s**t on my song if it does better than you're more obscure shitpile of a song like I did with Modest Mouse Ocean Breathes Salty.

Just about everyone else thought it was a great song but BOO thought it was so lame and boring.

Then he voted for some Megadeth abortion.
Just face the facts, Plugger. Last round, everyone was too busy enjoying my obscure shitpile nom by that Roy Osborne geezer to worry about your nom for the Tragically Crap. Nobody likes 'em. Doesn't matter how much you spam, it won't alter the results. Kermit the Frog received more votes, FFS. The tribe has spoken...

Just face the facts, Plugger. Last round, everyone was too busy enjoying my obscure shitpile nom by that Roy Osborne geezer to worry about your nom for the Tragically Crap. Nobody likes 'em. Doesn't matter how much you spam, it won't alter the results. Kermit the Frog received more votes, FFS. The tribe has spoken...

Speak ill of The Hip at your peril.

latest

Got to love Back One Out, howls me down for only posting Triple J and Rage music then when I go outside the box with The Tragically Hip.

Nah they're s**t too, they're the Canadian Powderfinger.

I'll bet you'll howl down my nom for this round even though it's a better song than your masterpiece you googled on obscuremasterpieces.com

Sorry Back One Out but you can have 2 moral votes for The Big O. Why I gave Courage votes is beyond me because they are a bland as mac 'n' cheese. The fact I gave them votes indicates my lack of effort in this contest as of late.

You conveniently missed the best song of theirs I posted mod style.

Listen to this and call them the Canadian Powderfinger.

Canadian Hoodoo Gurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back