Entertainment & Music Song contest part 4, host: Ulahoopski, theme: virgin redux, noms due by Thurs 10:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering wtf was going on when I clicked on this and couldn't see the page numbers...

Still no reply but I'm certain to be accepted. I'll be bringing my Shane Watson up with the ultimate musical integrity nom.

Also you lazy s**t the fly can you amend the spreadsheet so I have my deserved equal third place finish? 22 votes same as Plugger35 yet Illinois Nazi pribably put me to fourth in retaliation for billying me. Get over it - it was a s**t song.

Hopefully I have more luck in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe what fly and roo could do is put their walls of text in spoiler tags.

Last edited:
Also you lazy s**t the fly can you amend the spreadsheet so I have my deserved equal third place finish? 22 votes same as Plugger35 yet Illinois Nazi pribably put me to fourth in retaliation for billying me. Get over it - it was a s**t song.
I split third and fourth on the basis of which received the most 5's, which wasn't you - get over it, you got fourth.

I originally wanted to nom The Beatles "Girl", but it wasn't on YouTube (like most Beatles songs). So I figured John Lennon "Woman" was close enough even though I don't particularly like (or dislike) it. I suppose I could have gone Wolfmother's "Woman" instead and guaranteed myself the Billy.

I split third and fourth on the basis of which received the most 5's, which wasn't you - get over it, you got fourth.

I originally wanted to nom The Beatles "Girl", but it wasn't on YouTube (like most Beatles songs). So I figured John Lennon "Woman" was close enough even though I don't particularly like (or dislike) it. I suppose I could have gone Wolfmother's "Woman" instead and guaranteed myself the Billy.
Nah * ya. I got third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back