Entertainment & Music Song contest part 5, host: Sozabarus theme: sleep, noms due Thurs 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I've voted, fingers crossed we can get some results tonight. On the other hand, I may be getting my first Billy. I know I say this a lot but I seriously think I'm a chance this time.
I actually believe you this time. If only because no standout billy means there will probably be a close race for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with all the Powderfinger hate? I didn't nom them but Odyssey Number Five is one of the GOAT Strayan albums you campaigners.

Also is there any chance of getting the results tonight? I'll be in bed at 9am AEST tomorrow, that's 7am WA time FFS.

What's with all the Powderfinger hate? I didn't nom them but Odyssey Number Five is one of the GOAT Strayan albums you campaigners.

Also is there any chance of getting the results tonight? I'll be in bed at 9am AEST tomorrow, that's 7am WA time.
The song nommed isn't from Odyssey Number Five. I prefer Double Allergic and Internationalist anyway.

Go to bed folks

No results tonight, I'm 3 short

I'll respond to the 4 voters who have sent votes after 6pm tonight in the morning

I won best bowling average and best player in finals to those who are interested...which is probably just my mum if she reads this forum

Hi mum

The song nommed isn't from Odyssey Number Five. I prefer Double Allergic and Internationalist anyway.
Parables For Wooden Ears, their first and still my favourite PF album.

image.jpeg
Boated. Pretty good playlist for me. Billy isn't the worst song ever written but cliched and MOTR. Even liked the Sia song by closing my eyes and picturing a girl in jeans and t-shirt. If she didn't take herself so ******* seriously with the wanky image business she'd gain a lot more credibility in my book. Gave my 5 to a song and artist I haven't heard of - simple song musically with standout lyrics beautifully sung. Will be seeing if his/her/their other stuff equals it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back