Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I genuinely hate Richmond, having lived in Richmond most of my life, it's only that until this year your lack of success in my lifetime had really curbed your obnoxiousness. Having said that, * Radelaide too, plastic franchise just invented to troll Port. Trolling Port is pretty funny though. And Mark Riciuto was a gun, and Rory Sloane seems like a really good bloke. And you've got the less ********* looking McGovern.

I genuinely hate Richmond, having lived in Richmond most of my life, it's only that until this year your lack of success in my lifetime had really curbed your obnoxiousness. Having said that, **** Radelaide too, plastic franchise just invented to troll Port. Trolling Port is pretty funny though. And Mark Riciuto was a gun, and Rory Sloane seems like a really good bloke. And you've got the less ********* looking McGovern.
Kochead is doing his best turning Port into a plastic franchise, don't forget that.

I genuinely hate Richmond, having lived in Richmond most of my life, it's only that until this year your lack of success in my lifetime had really curbed your obnoxiousness. Having said that, **** Radelaide too, plastic franchise just invented to troll Port. Trolling Port is pretty funny though. And Mark Riciuto was a gun, and Rory Sloane seems like a really good bloke. And you've got the less ********* looking McGovern.

I only geuinely hate three teams:

Carlton, Norf and Essendon

Kochead is doing his best turning Port into a plastic franchise, don't forget that.

He is such a donut headed knob.

Who the * is he to comment on the clubs coaching etc as if he is a coach or some s**t.

I only geuinely hate three teams:

Carlton, Norf and Essendon

He is such a donut headed knob.

Who the **** is he to comment on the clubs coaching etc as if he is a coach or some s**t.
I really hate everyone. Truth is I secretly like Hawthorn and GWS, but everybody else can really get ****ed. Don't mind Collingwood actually, but Eddie is a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't heard boo from BOO.
He has left it til around deadline to nom as well when I've hosted.

I posted the noms early and got a PM almost immediately saying I shouldn't have gone early.

Lol Trout, the bellend from Woodend*.

*Poor form if he was a spat at though. Disgusting actually.

How do people know who Trout is. isn't he a radio caller. also thought he was a non-richmond troll.

How do people know who Trout is. isn't he a radio caller. also thought he was a non-richmond troll.

He is basically the catman for Richmond supporters except without all the bloody make up.

I didn't really know who he was until recently, some people from the RIchmond board have met him.

He is basically the catman for Richmond supporters except without all the bloody make up.

I didn't really know who he was until recently, some people from the RIchmond board have met him.
20170915_173408.jpg
Me and Catman are tight.

Get ****ed, I know my face looks fat, I was hit by a car and I can't do my cardio properly you campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back