Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Don't Like Mondays has been nommed about 3 times and I've Billied it each time.
One of my favourite jokes from Russell Brand, "Bob Geldof knows a lot about feeding the poor. He's been dining out on one song four twenty five years."

One of my favourite jokes from Russell Brand, "Bob Geldof knows a lot about feeding the poor. He's been dining out on one song four twenty five years."
Brand is the man. Funny story behind that joke you may have heard him relate in one of his shows. Brand and his mate / comedy partner at the time thought of that joke but originally omitted it as they thought it was too mean. Brand was presenting Geldof an award and Geldof, unhappy with Brand's remarks took to the stage to accept the award and said "Russell Brand - what a campaigner." Brand looked offstage to his mate who gave him a solemn nod that said "Do it." So when Geldof left the stage Brand delivered the knockout blow. Savage lol.

I , and most people vote in this way

5. Dadrock best of 80s - Boomtown Rats
4. Dadrock best of 70s - Queen
3. Insert random song you like
2. Dadrock song from the 60s - Strolling Bones
1. Insert random song you havent heard in soooooo long

Billy - cheesiest, rappiest, hiphoppitest, jazziest or does not fit theme
Even when I apply a contest subject related mindset to my voting, it still usually ends up like that lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These post-nom pre-results posts of yours always leave me wondering which songs you're referring to and whether my nom is on your s**t list.

Please do a follow up post once the results are in

Name and shame!
I usually post my votes. If you're not on that list you're probably in trouble.

Prove it.
giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back