Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

por_please_ya we need a EuroVision Contest (maybe in the other thread)?
I have considered doing a proper Eurovision round, in which people have to first pick a Eurovision country (no double-ups!) and then I give them the link of songs that country has submitted to Eurovision, and they have to pick a song from that list :p It would take a bit of effort though!

I have considered doing a proper Eurovision round, in which people have to first pick a Eurovision country (no double-ups!) and then I give them the link of songs that country has submitted to Eurovision, and they have to pick a song from that list :p It would take a bit of effort though!
that's a big effort! I thought about doing a Eurovision round in here but wasn't sure if the others would be interested.

Maybe two people can host that round?

that's a big effort! I thought about doing a Eurovision round in here but wasn't sure if the others would be interested.

Maybe two people can host that round?
I think they've done a Eurovision round before... but I don't know if any of the songs were actually Eurovision songs? Hm.... I'd have to look it up on the spreadsheet. roo2macca would have more of an idea. He's the Guru.

I think they've done a Eurovision round before... but I don't know if any of the songs were actually Eurovision songs? Hm.... I'd have to look it up on the spreadsheet. roo2macca would have more of an idea. He's the Guru.
That's the big spreadsheet to track! I cant be bothered checking.

On the subject of Eurovision, that reminds me.

VOTING.

Votes will be the traditional 5-4-3-2-1 as per the rules however you will be able to distribute them to as many or as few songs as you see fit.
Really really really love a song? Give it all your botes.
Only like two? Give one your 4+5 and the other your 1+2+3.
Like three equally? Give one 5 one 4+1 and one 3+2.
You get the idea.

yeah...No

now, accept my nom since you were so eager to recieve it.

On the subject of Eurovision, that reminds me.

VOTING.

Votes will be the traditional 5-4-3-2-1 as per the rules however you will be able to distribute them to as many or as few songs as you see fit.
You get the idea.

Not sure about that voting format.

Or follow the real Eurovision format lol

12 points to France

11 points to UK

etc....

VOTING FOR THIS ROUND

You get the idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we go from one host who released noms after a couple of hours to the next host who's going to release noms after a couple of days.

Why can't hosts just stick to 24 hours?
Shut up bitch. You had 17 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back