Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nommed this for the psychedelic round. One of my favourite pieces of music of all time.

I watched Texas Chainsaw massacre and Saw with my mates at 1 in the morning. Took most of the fear about it because we were all to tired to get scared.

I've always loved Horror movies, they've never really phased me.
The only one that gave me a nightmare was Braindead (Or 'Alive' in America). Weird *ing movie from Peter Jackson, well before his dabbling in Tolkien affairs.

The only one that gave me a nightmare was Braindead (Or 'Alive' in America). Weird ruddy movie from Peter Jackson, well before his dabbling in Tolkien affairs.
Thanks for reminding me to mow the lawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw the first 3 Nightmare on Elm St movies at the cinema as a teenager and they scared the crap out of me. These days they seem more like comedies.

The first one still stands up pretty well but then from three onwards Freddy started being a Looney Tunes character. Still, I remember watching Nightmare 4 at around ten years old and getting grossed out.

As a kid there was probably two things that terrified me... I had to leave the room whenever the library ghost appeared in Ghostbusters (which didn't help when my Dad would call me in to say it was done as a lie and gleefully press play to my horror. And then as a horror fan to this day I have never gone back after I noped myself out of Candyman.

What you do in a scary film is mute it. The music is what provides the atmosphere. Without it the film seems rather funny.
I thought it was the visuals (gore) which put you off ? Muting movies defeats the purpose , and I’m saying that despite not being a movie person.

The only one that gave me a nightmare was Braindead (Or 'Alive' in America). Weird ruddy movie from Peter Jackson, well before his dabbling in Tolkien affairs.
Braindead is ******* hilarious!

Cant eat custard without thinking of it though.

Boted
Goosebumps_-_The_Haunted_Boat-toronto-Oct-30-180846.jpg

Weak start to the playlist, but finished strongly. Was very pleased with the quality of the 5 songs I voted for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back