Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're speaking to someone who wanted a healthy drink but decided to have a Slurpee because the line at Boost Juice was 'too long'
Bullshit, we all know it was because boost is about 7 and a half times more than a Slurpee

4. One look at my Spotify listen history and you will be so jealous. Unless your history is 95% Taylor Swift, your taste in music is rubbish
Finally someone who'll give me botes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't used Spotify enough for mine to really indicate anything of substance.
I listened to 4 weeks worth of music. Oops
My main playlist is literally called "music has taken over my life".

Just looking back on my spotify wrapped, I really ******* love Troye Sivan

download copy.png

I had roughly two weeks straight of music too. Damn my top songs make me seem pretty lame though. S Club 7? I swear I didn't listen to that all that much. ABBA? Kesha? Avril Lavigne? Geez

Is it sharing our Spotify Wrapped time?
safe_image.php

Is it sharing our Spotify Wrapped time?
safe_image.php
There's a website which gives you a chart of your top 50 songs in the past month, 6 months and all time

I actually find myself listening to less and less music. This contest is my main source of new music these days. I read on the train but really should listen to music while I do so. Dunno when I got out of the habit.

I think ever since I got a Macbook with such limited space that I store my iTunes externally, I've lost the motivation to get new music.

Yours look better than mine don't worry.
View attachment 596249

I think Mr Brightside and Africa are such bangers you're not going to lose any dignity like I have. Not sure how many people listen to the music I do and are proud of it. I'm proud that I'm a Swiftie, not so much with all the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back