Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Vanishing (1988)

My favourite thriller/horror movie that you probably haven't seen. Amazing film. I won't say anything more. The less you know, the better. You have to check it out. Make sure you watch the original subtitled version. The Hollywood re-make was one of the worst f**k-ups ever.

04729ae93d3d4a97a567045097412316.jpg

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
The Wicker Man is a classic, it's not what you would call a true horror film but it's very spooky all the same.

The Nicholas Cage remake was more of a comedy than a horror film it was so bad.

200.gif

My legs!!!

Braindead is ******* hilarious!

Cant eat custard without thinking of it though.
Yep, pure gold. "Meet the Feebles"? was another pre-LOTR Jackson classic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, just checking for #integrity

Are any of the words 'New', 'Order', 'Confusion', 'Pump', 'Panel', 'Reconstruction', and 'Remix' words you guys would normally associate with a horror flick's title?
Actually it had crossed my mind before, being a fan of horror movies, that horror would be a good theme.

So the theme is songs with words in the title that you may associate with a horror movie.
It only required words in the song title associated with a horror movie
Not the entire song title to be a horror movie's title

That's what I'm saying. Do any of those words fit the bill for you? They fit my billy.
You’re listening to a different playlist in a different competition . Billy away :p

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back