Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Birds of Tokyo and Arctic Moneys start I'm not sure I can go on.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I knew yours last round... and might know it this round too

(I'm not in this round for those of you playing at home)

PM me with me what you think is mine. I don't think you do. I'm surprised you thought Street Café was mine as I'm not an Icehouse fan but do like that song.

PM me with me what you think is mine. I don't think you do. I'm surprised you thought Street Café was mine as I'm not an Icehouse fan but do like that song.
Found it!
This comment makes me think that either the song that I think is yours isn’t yours , or the song that you think is mine isn’t mine
And yeah that’s a hint ;)
I suspect that you’re correct and I’m not though .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one? I like this one...

That's a good one. "White Witch" is the one I considered. But I thought "But I already nommed Karnivool, and it's the same lead singer lol..."

I love "Pilot" from their latest album (Birds of Tokyo that is).

I have just realised there was a missed opportunity to nom a different song than the one I did. Not gonna share it here though as I might want to nom it in future :p

Their variety well exceeds that of ACDC
If you don't like a band's song then by default you don't like any of their music. It's the subjective logic of the SC. :drunk:

Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
That's a good one. "White Witch" is the one I considered. But I thought "But I already nommed Karnivool, and it's the same lead singer lol..."

I love "Pilot" from their latest album (Birds of Tokyo that is).

I have just realised there was a missed opportunity to nom a different song than the one I did. Not gonna share it here though as I might want to nom it in future :p
I don't worry about obviouslness.... I nommed Ozzy Osbourne - Hellraiser
Which is from the same album as by display pic. Nobody even pointed it out

General Rules:
All song nominations and votes are done by PM and must be kept anonymous by the host.
The host's decision on accepting songs is final, whinging will just make you look like a loser.
Voting must be on a 5-4-3-2-1 basis with a single Billy Madison vote for the worst song.
In the event of a tie the song with the least Billy Madison votes will win on countback. If still tied, the song with the most 5 votes will be given the victory.
The Billy Madison winner must use an avatar chosen by the host for the duration of the next round (unless they have lost an avatar bet, in which case the Billy avatar must be used until the next round has concluded).
If you set a midday or midnight deadline, don't be surprised if I mess around with the timezone.

Results:
Post results and nominations with the hashtags:

#SongContestNominations
#SongContestPlaylist
#SongContestResults

List of Previously Nominated Songs

Animals Redux Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBYdaO3sTDLzK0VvmkinuEVdEFmvHwQ0R

Again mate, still the Sophomores playlist.

Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
They've been nommed almost as much as ACDC, if people think a band has been nommed too much there will be a backlash no matter how good they are.
Grizzly Bear are going to overtake everyone soon. Getting very popular in recent rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back