Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fave song off that album. Love the original as well.
Just realised you nommed it back in Round 50 hehe. Had to listen to it again just then. I love everything about it.
I have never reached such heights.... I feel music in your eyes...

This begs that we ask ourselves the question- is it possible to have 'too much' hot mustard in ones crevice?
A excellent question. Which makes it all the more difficult to answer. It could come down to the conscience of the bruncher (and their crevice) in question.

And what of Dijon mustard on one's crevice?

While we're on the subject of filling crevices with mustard, don't forget to include some comments & snappy one-liners on each/some of the noms

It could be praise, criticism, or sledges. It could be a short anecdote about how you lost your virginity in the back seat of a car while it was playing

Whatever you like.

I'll post these underneath each song title when I post the results

I was expecting to see this song nommed. Probably a good thing it wasn't, as it gives us all a chance.

And I can only guess Clive Palmer scared anyone from nomming this one:

I was expecting to see this song nommed. Probably a good thing it wasn't, as it gives us all a chance.

I considered it and another Van Halen song (Jamie's Cryin' )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably would have billied it. Great drumming in the intro but the song (and most hair/glam metal) is a bit naff.

BoO being a little lenient on the noms I see. One snare hit is a drum intro now...
New theme: Songs/tracks that start with some drumming
  • It doesn't have to be a full blown drum intro. Might just be a simple 4/4 beat for a bar or two.
  • It can even be a count-in on the high hat or drumsticks, or a few hits on a snare.
  • Processed sampled drum noises accepted
  • A little bit of bass accompaniment will also be accepted, as long as the song doesn't begin with the bass
  • No s**t songs. pick something good. Take your time.
Noms close Monday 10:30pm

He was only lenient because he accepted s**t songs :D
I'm a fan of his hosting style though- always keeps things interesting. I'm looking forward to peoples' comments

And I can only guess Clive Palmer scared anyone from nomming this one:

The Clive Palmer ad would've had a better chance at getting votes from me than Twisted Sister.

BoO being a little lenient on the noms I see. One snare hit is a drum intro now...
I actually made a point of saying that it doesn't have to be a drum intro. Just that the song starts with the drummer.
But you need to read the host's post in order to get that. Not roo2macca's shortened thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back