Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#thefuture

ND song 2.png

Just a #PersonalComment but the Ulrich Schnauss video needs to be replaced. No its not mine , I dont think its appropriate after the events of Friday in NZ

#My2Cents

I submit this one in its place

Yeah I'm with you. NaturalDisaster

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Yeh. It was getting my 5 without even watching the video but agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a #PersonalComment but the Ulrich Schnauss video needs to be replaced. No its not mine , I dont think its appropriate after the events of Friday in NZ

#My2Cents

I submit this one in its place

I can vaguely see your point but people are getting murdered everyday by nutters with guns so don't quite see why it's only inappropriate today rather than any other day.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I thought they had to be two word songs. ND confirming his #worsthostever status.

[
I thought they had to be two word songs. ND confirming his #worsthostever status.
#worstreaderever
Unless the brief was changed or extended to help the stragglers, I was under the impression the entire song had to be the entire hashtag.
#worstimpressionever

Titles must have at least 2 words that make up that many views. Doesn’t have to be the whole title.

The title doesn’t have to have a hashtag in it.

Cheeses, I just defended NaturalDisaster
Nightshift does strange things to people. I need a shower

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Last edited:

Dzhimara

Debutant
Mar 13, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
During work hours JJJ have been rinsing that Stella musician's music ad nauseam.

Sam Cooke has a nice voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back