Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My thoughts are maybe someone wanted to listen last night but didn't have access to the playlist link.
I listened to the playlist Sunday night, hadn't gotten around to putting votes in yet.
Didn't save the playlist so I don't know which songs were there.
I'll be putting my votes in shortly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not even sure how to cheat at backyard cricket :$ . Clearly I’m doing something wrong ... please share your talent The Jesus
Its called talent which when it comes to cricket my brothers have none and after decades of embarrassing defeats they concocted this whole story where somehow I've been cheating this whole time

Only takes 30 minutes max to go through the playlist. Most songs reveal their shitness in the first 30-60 seconds. Still 5 hours to get this over with.

Its called talent which when it comes to cricket my brothers have none and after decades of embarrassing defeats they concocted this whole story where somehow I've been cheating this whole time
No amount of lies can get you out of apparently scoring 80 runs off 2 overs

No amount of lies can get you out of apparently scoring 80 runs off 2 overs

If you guys aren't enacting six and out and one hand, one bounce rules then the burden falls solely on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back