Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say no Willy Wankas.
I fear that would could be seen as exclusion and discrimination. My theme was simply for the purpose of allowing young voices to be heard or something like that.

Mate, people our age are absolutely the ones who brought hashtags into popularity, not the one below us.

ND's like of this despite trying to rubbish me saying the exact same thing suggests he is completely oblivious too.

Yeah, Hashtags were made popular by Gen Y, mainly the younger lot of Gen Y.

Gen Z popularised ******* fornite dances. Morons.

So when I made this exact point why did you argue with me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best fred on Bigfooty.

Feel free to defend 'twitching' tho, I could do with a laugh.
Not for me, and the growth of vlogs and Twitch etc concerns me, because if it turns enough kids away from actual news and current affairs, they might end up being as stupid as older generations.

Great tune, 5 from me.

JUST WHATEVER THE WHOLE TITLE OF A TRACK IS PUT THAT, WITHOUT ANY SPACES, IN THE INTERNET THING AND IF IT SAYS MORE THAN 150,000 THEN U R GOOD

ANY OTHER RANDO COMBINATION WEIRD s**t DON'T BOTHER

Not for me, and the growth of vlogs and Twitch etc concerns me, because if it turns enough kids away from actual news and current affairs, they might end up being as stupid as older generations.

Don't expect much rational or logical thinking from Wonka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back