Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2016
In the basement, mixing up the medicine.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Whilst not addressed to me, and I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I have commented on a song during the voting period, with two wins from two noms RATM is a shameless, lazy, here to win at all costs whore.

This is the type of whore that is so lazy it takes your money, makes you put the condom on yourself, doesn't undress, just lies on her back and pulls her knickers to one side and lets you have at it. The only time she shows any sign of life and saves you from thinking you are committing necrophilia is when she sparks up a mid-coitus Peter Jackson menthol.

Billy worthy nomming for mine but as sure as s**t stinks this will probably win again. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Whilst not addressed to me, and I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I have commented on a song during the voting period, with two wins from two noms RATM is a shameless, lazy, here to win at all costs whore.

This is the type of whore that is so lazy it takes your money, makes you put the condom on yourself, doesn't undress, just lies on her back and pulls her knickers to one side and lets you have at it. The only time she shows any sign of life and saves you from thinking you are committing necrophilia is when she sparks up a mid-coitus Peter Jackson menthol.

Billy worthy nomming for mine but as sure as s**t stinks this will probably win again. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Probably. Two years ago some campaigner decided to run an online campaign to get RATM to the UK Christmas No. 1 with this song.

They succeeded. Good for them.

Last edited:

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
upload_2018-12-18_9-27-50.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good matey, I seldom use music streaming services and am very, very cool. :cool::thumbsu::thumbsu::fire::cool::squaredcool::gemstone::100::raisedhands::cool:

Makes one of us.

Im psyching myself up for a Wooshette style listen tonight- as I have to go Christmas shopping as my partner hasnt got any presents yet.

I however am organised (for once)

Makes one of us.

Im psyching myself up for a Wooshette style listen tonight- as I have to go Christmas shopping as my partner hasnt got any presents yet.

I however am organised (for once)
The best kind of listen :hearteyes: 10 Seconds...nah thats s**t...10 seconds nah thats s**t...10 seconds nah thats s**t

The best kind of listen :hearteyes: 10 Seconds...nah thats s**t...10 seconds nah thats s**t...10 seconds nah thats s**t

My plan is to subject my partner to the playlist.

Given her taste ranges from Nickelback to musicals- this should be quite the experience.

Aww I think she and I would get along very well :) . Is she also into Disney ?

She is.

She subjected me to Aladdin the musical during my recovery from the hip surgery.

The painkillers didnt kill the pain of watching the musical.

She is.

She subjected me to Aladdin the musical during my recovery from the hip surgery.

The painkillers didnt kill the pain of watching the musical.
The musical was awesome :) - she has great taste . I went the whole hog and did my hair like Jasmine for the occasion haha .

Hope you have fully recovered now x

The musical was awesome :) - she has great taste . I went the whole hog and did my hair like Jasmine for the occasion haha .

Hope you have fully recovered now x

Thats the main character- the one that falls in love with Alladdin yeah?

Im recovering- in less pain then I was and off all the medications, now for the strengthening and biomechanics exercises.

Im recovering- in less pain then I was and off all the medications, now for the strengthening and biomechanics exercises.
Nah the hog's the one that's mates with the meerkat.

Yep , that’s her :)

Glad to hear that you’re recovering . All the best with your ongoing rehab :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back