Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a #PersonalComment but the Ulrich Schnauss video needs to be replaced. No its not mine , I dont think its appropriate after the events of Friday in NZ

#My2Cents

I submit this one in its place

Yeah I'm with you. NaturalDisaster

Yeh. It was getting my 5 without even watching the video but agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a #PersonalComment but the Ulrich Schnauss video needs to be replaced. No its not mine , I dont think its appropriate after the events of Friday in NZ

#My2Cents

I submit this one in its place

I can vaguely see your point but people are getting murdered everyday by nutters with guns so don't quite see why it's only inappropriate today rather than any other day.

I thought they had to be two word songs. ND confirming his #worsthostever status.

[
I thought they had to be two word songs. ND confirming his #worsthostever status.
#worstreaderever
Unless the brief was changed or extended to help the stragglers, I was under the impression the entire song had to be the entire hashtag.
#worstimpressionever

Titles must have at least 2 words that make up that many views. Doesn’t have to be the whole title.

The title doesn’t have to have a hashtag in it.

Cheeses, I just defended NaturalDisaster
Nightshift does strange things to people. I need a shower

Last edited:
During work hours JJJ have been rinsing that Stella musician's music ad nauseam.

Sam Cooke has a nice voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back