Song Contest Part XIV, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Good Songs From Acts You Don't Like, Noms Due: Mon Noon AEDT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
One round I didn't even change my avatar but no-one even noticed.
In my early days in this competition , I never did because I honestly didn’t know any better , but nobody pointed out . I didn’t have an avatar to change from either (it was just the default one)

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
One round I didn't even change my avatar but no-one even noticed.
In my early days in this competition , I never did because I honestly didn’t know any better , but nobody pointed out . I didn’t have an avatar to change from either (it was just the default one)
I have a rule that I don’t tell anyone that if you don’t wear the previous rounds at when I host, you start off with negative votes for every day you don’t wear it.

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
I have a rule that I don’t tell anyone that if you don’t wear the previous rounds at when I host, you start off with negative votes for every day you don’t wear it.
Logically then CakeEater wins your next round

#theme ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
AFL Club
Geelong
I think the Billy Madison is a tired and stupid idea that deserves to be banished like the person who introduced it.
Dubya was banned for being a 'legit arsehole' not for being a shit poster.
This fine competition is his creation and the billy a quintessential part thereof.
An award forcing people to bag others taste in music is the second best thing Dubz brought to the contest.
(The best thing of course being ME)

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dubya was banned for being a 'legit arsehole' not for being a shit poster.
This fine competition is his creation and the billy a quintessential part thereof.
An award forcing people to bag others taste in music is the second best thing Dubz brought to the contest.
(The best thing of course being ME)
So quintessential that you can't even be arsed counting and announcing them properly when you host.

Top Bottom