Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One round I didn't even change my avatar but no-one even noticed.

In my early days in this competition , I never did because I honestly didn’t know any better , but nobody pointed out . I didn’t have an avatar to change from either (it was just the default one)

In my early days in this competition , I never did because I honestly didn’t know any better , but nobody pointed out . I didn’t have an avatar to change from either (it was just the default one)

I have a rule that I don’t tell anyone that if you don’t wear the previous rounds at when I host, you start off with negative votes for every day you don’t wear it.

I have a rule that I don’t tell anyone that if you don’t wear the previous rounds at when I host, you start off with negative votes for every day you don’t wear it.
Logically then CakeEater wins your next round

#theme ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Billy Madison is a tired and stupid idea that deserves to be banished like the person who introduced it.
I like it - it adds interest to the competition
Besides it lets me “win” something once in a while :D

And just for Chappyuk
49564194_10156513370080189_2095896306181472256_n.jpg

I think the Billy Madison is a tired and stupid idea that deserves to be banished like the person who introduced it.
Dubya was banned for being a 'legit a-hole' not for being a s**t poster.
This fine competition is his creation and the billy a quintessential part thereof.
An award forcing people to bag others taste in music is the second best thing Dubz brought to the contest.
(The best thing of course being ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back