Song Contest Part XIV, Host: Ulahoopski, Theme: Songs Starting With a Vowel, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubya was banned for being a 'legit a-hole' not for being a s**t poster.
This fine competition is his creation and the billy a quintessential part thereof.
An award forcing people to bag others taste in music is the second best thing Dubz brought to the contest.
(The best thing of course being ME)

So quintessential that you can't even be arsed counting and announcing them properly when you host.

815SOHn3nhL._SX425_.jpg

Lots of votes coming in. Off to the gym. Will acknowledge and update when I get back. A few songs fighting it out for the lead, while the Billy seems to be a one-horse race.

Two hours left Hoos and NaturalDisaster . What is it with Richmond supporters?

We have a runaway leader and a runaway billy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NaturalDisaster Essendon is in mine due to Woosha, but it's 3rd behind Adelaide and Brisbane.
Also I got a very different reply from Rasko haha
I guess I voted for him and you billied him (initially)? :D

I listened to the playlist yesterday and just voted and put the wrong song down, I was thinking of something else, can't remember when it was called so billied another s**t song.

NaturalDisaster Essendon is in mine due to Woosha, but it's 3rd behind Adelaide and Brisbane.
Also I got a very different reply from Rasko haha
I guess I voted for him and you billied him (initially)? :D
Essendon always has been and always will be enemy number one.

Forgot to post last night when I was listening but was anyone else unable to listen to the Mott the Hoople because it was ‘Premium music only’, not sure if it’s just a regional thing.

Results Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back