Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I nominated that rounds ago and got 0 votes.
I nominated Gregory Isaac's "Night Nurse" 2 years ago and got donuts
Good to see it get some love this time around. Great song.

Although the whole round was complete and utter waste of time. You could've got better noms from a roomful of monkeys

Genre themes are s**t. They could be good. But the problem is we've got clueless philistines like Drunkgoliath nominating absolute garbage like Ina Kamoze for a dub/reggae round and grabbing a podium with 29 votes. :drunk::drunk::laughing:

That pretty much sums up the state of song contest.

Although the whole round was complete and utter waste of time. You could've got better noms from a roomful of monkeys

Genre themes are s**t. They could be good. But the problem is we've got clueless philistines like Drunkgoliath nominating absolute garbage like Ina Kamoze for a dub/reggae round and grabbing a podium with 29 votes. :drunk::drunk::laughing:

I personally don't mind them, because I see them as a good chance to shout-out record labels that do a really good job curating killer releases, like this previous round:

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Yes. I get to nominate Heaven (must be there) again. Shut up DroopStDanny.

I was equal on 3 with Back One Out for the Billy. Who ironically stole the artist I was going to nom lol. Gave my Billy vote to myself as I don't think he deserved it.
You should vote first as host or at least not vote based on how it will impact results.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn

It is a great track and I appreciate your 5...
Hang on!!!

You should vote first as host or at least not vote based on how it will impact results.
Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back