Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pretentious part, sure. Not sure what you mean by woe as me. I feel I more so have a god complex. Anyway, give it a crack and let me know how you go.

I started checking out that weed mixtape I have the other night. This was an early highlight:

Some of the best lyricism I've ever heard.

Every time your nom goes poorly you complain about the poor tastes in the contest. It used to be funny, but it's incredibly stale.

Every time your nom goes poorly you complain about the poor tastes in the contest. It used to be funny, but it's incredibly stale.
Oh that's not an act.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
If only I could nom something from Skinhead Reggae or Scrumpy and Western. Alas..

What is stopping you other than them being s**t?

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
1 - John Hiatt - Old People @Hoos your vote Bruncher
One vote. One ******* vote. And two billies.

This is normally the point where I put up my votes, but in light of the appalling lack of appreciation for my nomination...f**k all that.

Crevice.

Cabasa

Club Legend
Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
One vote. One ******* vote. And two billies.

This is normally the point where I put up my votes, but in light of the appalling lack of appreciation for my nomination...f**k all that.

Crevice.
You can blame Elton Johns Wig for that outcome.

/////

If anybody complains about a "Wonka round" or late results etc, keep this in mind...

The Richmond board song contest had 10 entries (one of which was late so the nommer was known), no playlist was made so the songs had to be found through no doubt pages of Dickie spam, took 9 days, and to top it off, the results came in at about 5:58AM this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back