Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you scared of?
Even having traces in Excel of the s**t nominated in this contest could do irreparable damage to my status as a music connoisseur.

Preach it.

I take an Irwin-X6 hammer to my phone once a month, then burn it, just in case it has traces of anything that ranks lower than a 3 on RYM.
Good call. Even with all the security protocols I have in place I find myself looking over the shoulder of anyone using my computer or mobile hoping that traces of terrible music don't somehow appear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was my nom your favourite?
Haven't listened to it. Don't want to ruin the experience of soaking in the full playlist at once.

Speaking of playlists, can someone do one up afterwards? Grouse, thanks.

Can we start a hosting protocol at the end of every round the host forward through the total botes received to whomever manages the spreadsheet?

It wouldn't be that hard to do, and it'd have a second set of eyes to double check results
If the error was when the botes were being inserted (or inputed, or hammered in or whatever the word is for putting things in a spreadsheet- I dont know as ive never used one) which is most likely to be the case, then giving it to someone else won't help.

Also, and FAR more importantly, its just a silly game.

Hard to believe you're Harvey Manfrenjensenden s brother at times- if anything hes more interested in corrupting results than ensuring their integrity.

I'm taking the piss, mate. It's nothing to do with having heard it before. It mostly just genuinely doesn't resonate with me. Pink Floyd was my all-time favourite band a few years a go. Just don't do it for me anymore.
Did you stop smoking weed around the same time perchance?

If the error was when the botes were bein inserted (or inputed, or hammered in or whatever the word is for putting things in a spreadsheet- I dont know as ive never used one) which is most likely to be the case, then giving it to someone else won't help.

Also, and FAR more importantly, its just a silly game.

Hard to believe you're Harvey Manfrenjensenden s brother at times- if anything hes more interested in corrupting results than ensuring their integrity.

Did you stop smoking weed around the same time perchance?

It would help, as we'd be able to see who nommed what and how many votes they got.

It is just a game but if people want to make silly themes that require no previous artists or no songs nommed since Round X, then we need to track it.

It would help, as we'd be able to see who nommed what and how many votes they got.

It is just a game but if people want to make silly themes that require no previous artists or no songs nommed since Round X, then we need to track it.
Even the most 'interesting' of my rounds has a playlist and a podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back