Song Contest Part XV, Host: Plugger35, Theme: Ashes Cities, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Possibly the worst playlist in my time here. Let us never speak of it again

The good news is I can't possibly lose.

New theme is songs BRAB and SSwans2011 would approve

Good luck everyone
Remember that SFA contest round where I gave you and SSwans2011 veto over each nom?

Ahhh good times.
Might have to do a redux.

ChappyUK

Premium Platinum
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR, Southend United
4 sets of votes to come. This will probably be the last time I nom a song in a round I host, it's pretty deflating watching all the votes sail by with very few for you.
People are afraid of new things. You should have just nommed Flame Trees and put a TV in it or something.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
4 sets of votes to come. This will probably be the last time I nom a song in a round I host, it's pretty deflating watching all the votes sail by with very few for you.
Remember that SFA contest round where I gave you and SSwans2011 veto over each nom?

Ahhh good times.
Might have to do a redux.
Not really but you're welcome
Bowing.gif

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
You have this weird thing where you don't like coming up with themes, and as a result let other people pick for you. Results in your nom for the round being just as boring as a normal round. Pick a round you actually identify with which lets you pick a song that might do well.

Or, you know, don't get so invested in getting votes.

Either or.

Top Bottom