Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's to be expected when you make a theme which results in a playlist that's 5.5 hours long

I wonder how many songs each person listened to all the way through from start to finish

I've actually had most of the votes come in now. Looks like people listened early this week so they wouldn't run out of time.

Is 15/24 pretty good? I haven't hosted in two years so not sure if that's a healthy amount or not.
Yeah, when I hosted most of the votes came in on the last day and a few hours before the end.

I will admit that there were about three which I listened to at least 3/4 of and then said fu** this bulls**t and skipped to the next song lol.
So by the time mine rolled around I'll be lucky if you made it to the 10 second mark.

Oh no. Thanks to my obligatory listening to my own song ten times I'm going to be 2 minutes late if I listen to the whole playlist. One of these last few tracks is getting cut off early.

Oh no. Thanks to my obligatory listening to my own song ten times I'm going to be 2 minutes late if I listen to the whole playlist. One of these last few tracks is getting cut off early.
nvm there's a bit of dadrock at the end and some I've already heard too. Stop worrying everyone.

Put a Minecraft Parody on at a party last night, was nervous but happy to report the reception was largely positive.

Put a Minecraft Parody on at a party last night, was nervous but happy to report the reception was largely positive.
Good to see a win for the gaming community after years of oppression.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An update from Dulzaina.

"My real votes.

6 votes - Longing by Ustad Saami.
5 votes - Cross Breeding by Ornette Coleman.
4 votes - Mountain Jam by The Allman Brothers Band.
3 votes - Bubberrand Mix by Lena Willikens.
2 votes - Crevice Mustard by The Anal Hairs.
1 vote - Round Midnight (Progress) by Thelonius Monk.

Billy - That Song On The Piano by Elton John.

Cheers."

Post-round update! (416)

• JoshWoodenSpoon is lucky, he nearly cost himself a podium with a DQ but cost himself 4th instead.
  • Big round coming up for por_please_ya. That was her 19th podium so she's on track for a podium threepeat, 20 podiums overall and 2000 votes. Can she do the trifecta?
  • William Wonka podiumed for the 43rd podium.
  • BRAB won his first contest since his return! That was his 3rd win and 11th podium as well. He isn't going for a trifecta but a podium threepeat is up for grabs.
  • After taking some time up, The Jesus returns to do what he does best, the billy. He notched up #13 for the contest.

Boted

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back