Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I agree. I regret rejoining for this round :(
Your mom was my favourite song you've ever nommed and one of my favorite songs ever nommed though :(

Your mom was my favourite song you've ever nommed and one of my favorite songs ever nommed though :(
I don't even know what this means :$

Since the process of boting is somewhat pointless as the results are entirely dependent on who is assigned what we have decided to dispense with it alltogether and go directly to the results.

#SongContestResults

Equal 27th- Pretty much everyone
Billy The Jesus
Screenshot_20190614-001936_Chrome.jpg

Winner- SarahSmiles
Congratulations!

Theme?

So I've read through the last few pages and taken nothing in.
Am I going to bother listening to the playlist? are participants botes required? Are there any participants?
Look, there's no simpler way to put it than that round never happened.

What a round! Wish I could have voted for everyone - brilliants noms all-round, guys! Congratulations SarahSmiles!

Well ok then.
Thanks William Wonka
#songcontesttheme

I'm kind of stuck on ideas so I'll go with a very broad theme in The Cricket World Cup theme
Please nominate a song where the title has something to do with cricket ex Bowled, Hit, 6, 4 etc.

I'm going to be at the footy tonight so I won't accept noms until Saturday morning.
Noms due at 11:00AM Saturday

This round is going to have to be fairly quick. I'll aim to finish around 9PM Sunday in order to maintain regular schedule.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ok. I've had a rant about Boris and a sermon about Nationalistic Chauvinism.

But I've had Dead Heart, power and the passion, my country, us forces and stars of warburton so it's looking ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you didn't want people nomming five hundred Minecraft noms, then guess what, don't set a ******* Minecraft-related theme!

Also, if you didn't want to host properly (or at least normal Wonka style), should have just let Smiles host from the very start after the last round ended (he came second didn't he?). Then we would have had a normal cricket playlist by now instead of an extremely rushed one.

If you didn't want people nomming five hundred Minecraft noms, then guess what, don't set a ******* Minecraft-related theme!

Also, if you didn't want to host properly (or at least normal Wonka style), should have just let Smiles host from the very start after the last round ended (he came second didn't he?). Then we would have had a normal cricket playlist by now instead of an extremely rushed one.

I enjoyed the chaos

Brab enjoyed the chaos. Good Lord.

Didn’t see that one coming.

6/10. This one feels more genuine. Make it seven. Bonus point for saying fucc

I had an absolute BANGA that round. Would have won in a canter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back