Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
KohPhi (nice avatar by the way - love Patrick ;)) If you're serious, send me a PM with any song with the title starting with the first two letters of a symbol on the Periodic Table of Elements.

Here's a link to a handy site with all the symbols to make it easier to pick a song.

Also make sure you abuse the host and call OES the #worsthostever

Just think how much better this match would've been with BT calling HOOKAAAAAAAAA

BOY OH BOY WOWEE THAT'S A BIG MARK
Just reading your post made me want to drink a manuka chamomile, rub some rosaries, and listen to Martin Tyler on repeat to cleanse myself.

Hazard!

Basically a new round will start Sunday night sometime

Winner of the previous round hosts.

So when I win this round, I’ll pick a new theme and you just have to PM a song that fits the theme

Then the songs get released, you vote for the top five plus a Billy vote for worst song.

Hey I like it!

Where's the Limpy award been?
The Jezebel forecast?
Ive been lax.
Rest assured I will scour the playlist for any hint of flaccidness and deal with it severely.
That was because of Wonka ******* around, don't compare your incompetency with his intentional larrikanism.
'intentional larrikanism'
I love this! It makes me sound adorable!!!
( Jazny)

Id also like to point out that I released the noms (whos noms is irrelevant to the point) around 20 hours after posting the theme.

Ive been lax.
Rest assured I will scour the playlist for any hint of flaccidness and deal with it severely.

'intentional larrikanism'
I love this! It makes me sound adorable!!!
( Jazny)

Id also like to point out that I released the noms (whos noms is irrelevant to the point) around 20 hours after posting the theme.
I'm sorry we can't all be as competent and...... "intentionally larrikanistic" as you ;)

KohPhi (nice avatar by the way - love Patrick ;)) If you're serious, send me a PM with any song with the title starting with the first two letters of a symbol on the Periodic Table of Elements.

Here's a link to a handy site with all the symbols to make it easier to pick a song.

Ok, I zinc I get the idea.. ,(sorry)

I'm in.

Ok, I zinc I get the idea.. ,(sorry)

I'm in.
Cool - now just PM me with that song and if it's not already nominated you're in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far, the following elements have been used:

Tantalum
Molybdenur
Krypton
Barium
Gadolinium
Lithium
Selenium
Lead
Beryllium
Thorium
Rhenium
Copper
Cobalt
Lanthanum
Polonium
Oganesson
Thorium
Ruthenium
Lithium
Copper
Indium
Silicon
Thorium
Helium
Nobelium

Last edited:
25 noms in. Still awaiting a few changes and have let a few people know that they nommed podiums etc in case they want to renom.

Make that 26 - missed someone's nom. Oopsy.

Hey SM.

The Nazz. Who are they? I didn't mind that, actually number 6 in my list, just missed out. I've not heard them, I liked it.
Well that's nicer than the last feedback he got from you ;)

26 (nearly 27) noms in so far. I don’t want to oversell this bit this is an absolute belter of a playlist. Maybe not as good as last round but still a ripper.

Hey SM.

The Nazz. Who are they? I didn't mind that, actually number 6 in my list, just missed out. I've not heard them, I liked it.
Had the sexiest guitars, gave it my 5 from purely the guitar work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back