Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, the following elements have been used:

Tantalum
Molybdenur
Krypton
Barium
Gadolinium
Lithium
Selenium
Lead
Beryllium
Thorium
Rhenium
Copper
Cobalt
Lanthanum
Polonium
Oganesson
Thorium
Ruthenium
Lithium
Copper
Indium
Silicon
Thorium
Helium
Nobelium
Double ups and triple ups are okay, Dude?

Hey SM.

The Nazz. Who are they? I didn't mind that, actually number 6 in my list, just missed out. I've not heard them, I liked it.

I thought I could count on votes for you. :(

My theme was The Great Unknown, so I know as much as you do. :D Thought I'd go for a groovy 60s band to change it up from the usual Indie bands I churn out.

Okay, up to twenty-eight noms already including myself - as I said, leaving it open to 6:00 as that's what time I should get home. Of course, if the traffic is as rubbish as it was on the way here, it might be later. In which case some of you, I'm sure will be in the foetal position for five or six minutes.

Deal with it :cool:

Of course, if the traffic is as rubbish as it was on the way here, it might be later. In which case some of you, I'm sure will be in the foetal position for five or six minutes.
Does it make me a bad bruncher if I'm now hoping for lots of traffic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, up to twenty-eight noms already including myself - as I said, leaving it open to 6:00 as that's what time I should get home. Of course, if the traffic is as rubbish as it was on the way here, it might be later. In which case some of you, I'm sure will be in the foetal position for five or six minutes.

Release them during traffic stops

Just release them whilst driving. I've heard distractions are a good thing when behind the wheel.

Thirty minutes Chappy and Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back