Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're having trouble when you forgo Spotify and open up your crusty iTunes for songs lol...
Yeah I'm struggling with Spotify for this one too, a lot of it because even if I like a really long song I generally won't add to a playlist to come up on shuffle.

Yeah I'm struggling with Spotify for this one too, a lot of it because even if I like a really long song I generally won't add to a playlist to come up on shuffle.
Even in my trance music playlist, I'll tend to opt for the shorter ones if I can (unless I really like an extended mix/original mix).

iTunes delivered and I'm just waiting for acceptance now :p

Sort: Duration

In.

Even in my trance music playlist, I'll tend to opt for the shorter ones if I can (unless I really like an extended mix/original mix).

iTunes delivered and I'm just waiting for acceptance now :p

You should learn to Trance properly

I'm really tempted to nom Northern Exposure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Portugal
4. Denmark
3. Belgium
2. Poland
1. Belarus

Billy: Austria

5 votes for a Russian Banga. Seems like Ninja is the only one with any intelligence. The rest of you would struggle in my special education class.

5. Portugal
4. Denmark
3. Belgium
2. Poland
1. Belarus

Billy: Austria

5 votes for a Russian Banga. Seems like Ninja is the only one with any intelligence. The rest of you would struggle in my special education class.
If I hadn't made a country restriction then we might've got more Russian noms :p

In saying that, I could have nommed this song, by a Ukrainian artist - she sings in Russian.

Lyrics - in Russian / English.

Rather sensual song in my opinion lol. She has a few other good songs.

If I hadn't made a country restriction then we might've got more Russian noms :p

In saying that, I could have nommed this song, by a Ukrainian artist - she sings in Russian.

Lyrics - in Russian / English.

Rather sensual song in my opinion lol. She has a few other good songs.

Woeful. "Bullets of your love undress me"? This disgraces my ancestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back