Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you didn't get to put a nom in, you have until I receive the first set of botes to do so.

heil-hitler-gif-7.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TOSAW would have got botes if a deeper cut like Beg or Home was nommed.

Rejects my nomination of The Comet Is Coming because "The" at the start of the band name doesn't count as one of the four words... :drunk:
But allows the nomination of A Tribe Called Quest because "A" apparently counts as one of the four words... o_O

Interesting...

Echo <------- word no.1
& <---------- ampersand
the <---------- word no.2
Bunnymen <--- word no.3

Last edited:
DOCTOR TEETH AND THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!!!!

Best Song Contest ever!!!!!

So good it offsets the entry of :

Always liked this track. Good memories. But popular and overplayed 90's songs don't do well in here.

TOSAW would have got botes if a deeper cut like Beg or Home was nommed.

Just listened to those tracks. They're OK. Wouldn't give either botes in this playlist.

Rejects my nomination of The Comets Are Coming because "The" at the start of the band name doesn't count as one of the four words... :drunk:
But allows the nomination of A Tribe Called Quest because "A" apparently counts as one of the four words... o_O

Interesting...

Echo <------- word no.1
& <---------- ampersand
Bunnymen <--- word no.3

He accepted then knocked back The War on Drugs. Shambles.

Rejects my nomination of The Comets Are Coming because "The" at the start of the band name doesn't count as one of the four words... :drunk:

Interesting...

Echo <------- word no.1
& <---------- ampersand
Bunnymen <--- word no.3
This is an enjoyable melt.

Interesting...

Echo <------- word no.1
& <---------- ampersand
Bunnymen <--- word no.3

& = and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back