Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

25 noms. Now, let’s discuss deadline. Do we want a little shorter so we can stretch the Xmas round out a touch?
Sunday night deadline is fine by me

If we want an extended Christmas round, wouldn't that be next week?
(noms in by Mon 23rd, votes by Sun 29th)

I don't care. Whatever.

Deadlion is Sunday 10pm-ish. Don’t Judge Judy tapping watch gif me or Caddyshack “well, we’re waiting” either, it may be later because life is hard

Deadlion is Sunday 10pm-ish. Don’t Judge Judy tapping watch gif me or Caddyshack “well, we’re waiting” either, it may be later because life is hard
You've just invited us to do so lol

Would a Blackboard hurry up be okay? Also, it looks weird having Judge Judy and tapping in the same sentence.
Image result for judge judy ]horrified gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would a Blackboard hurry up be okay? Also, it look weird having Judge Judy and tapping in the same sentence.

Yes to Blackboard, yes to tapping Judge Judy

I love how irritated Marklar gets as host. It's the only time I ever see him posting on Big Footy (or communicating with the world, full stop.)
Every post, he is just seething, calling people campaigners and setting the ground rules, so he doesn't get bothered.

I picture him at home on a Sunday night, reading a bed time story to his daughter and then saying "Just f**king go to sleep, would ya? I've gotta get these f**king results out to these other campaigners"

Kudos to whoever finally renommed Nights in White Satin - it was one that I really thought could win when I nommed it way back (I think in a colours round), and though it did well it didn't even podium. Surprised it hasn't gotten a gig since.
You chucked a tantrum and didn't participate in the next round when it didn't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back