Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good round to miss.

Safe flight, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you.

There's still an hour or so to enter if you wish,
Thanks.

He will be.

Can't wait to see how he reacts to this card from my eldest considering we almost lost him on the golf course.
IMG_20200116_092728.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you're not basing that opinion on Dance Monkey, one of the most annoying songs I've heard, I'd rather listen to Crazy Frog than that.

Dance Monkey is awesome, will probably win the Hottest 100 mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with Plugger on this one. The forced accent Tones & I puts on in her vocals is so far from authentic and incredibly grating, and all her instrumentals are monotonous dross. Don't get the appeal at all. Dance Monkey is one of the most bewildering global chart toppers in recent memory IMO.

I see two songs worthy of AV.

Not sure how 'Ship of Fools' fits the subject...
I accepted it because we have a boat of idiots denying climate change.

Thanks.

He will be.

Can't wait to see how he reacts to this card from my eldest considering we almost lost him on the golf course.
Oh gosh that made me laugh. Hope he can see the humour in it too XD

Never Seen the Rain is nowhere near as bad as Dance Monkey but I can't stand her vocals. It probably won't get my billy though.

Latest polls suggest Bulls on Parade followed by bad guy. Dance Monkey might actually struggle to make the top 5.

Winning the Hottest 100 doesn't make it a good song, there's been some terrible songs that have won it over the years, especially the last decade.

Tones & I is actually quite decent. She isn't disingenuous when her 'accent', that's you putting that on her.
However, Dance Monkey is ******* everywhere and you can't escape it. That's what I'm hating atm, the absolute proliferation of that ONE song on on every platform on Earth.

Never Seen the Rain is nowhere near as bad as Dance Monkey but I can't stand her vocals. It probably won't get my billy though.

Latest polls suggest Bulls on Parade followed by bad guy. Dance Monkey might actually struggle to make the top 5.
They can be inaccurate though.

Last year it predicted 6th for Losing It and it finished 2nd. SICKO MODE 11th, actual finish 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back