Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underwhelming finish for Dicks and a terrible Billy winner. You should all be ashamed.

And just a reminder, please give this post a like.

In 3rd position with 33 votes, only because he recieved 3 billies from some obvious artist billying nuffies. spookism with Muse - Uprising. Great song and was leading until near the very on, the best Muse song before they went s**t.

Runner up also on 33 votes is Cdog71 with Gil Scott-Herron's THe Revolution will not be televised.

and so the winner, which took me by surprise (got votes from me too), on 36 votes is _Rake_ with Fourteen Nights at Sea - In Violent Times

Well done, theme????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Leonard Cohen
4. Tracey Chapman
3. Bloodstreets
2. Marvin Gaye
1. Arctic Monkeys

Billy: Kendrick Lamar

Runner up also on 33 votes is Cdog71 with Gil Scott-Herron's THe Revolution will not be televised.

and so the winner, which took me by surprise (got votes from me too), on 36 votes is _Rake_ with Fourteen Nights at Sea - In Violent Times

Well done, theme????

My 5 and 4.

5 - Gil Scott Heron - fu**, I thought this would have podiumed already, would have picked Cdog71
4 - John Lee Hooker CakeEater
3 - Fourteen Nights At Sea _Rake_
2 - Leonard Cohen Proper Gander
1 - Santigold Smeg Head

BM - Corrosion Of Conformity. Worse than my autobilly Muse, congratulations.

Underwhelming finish for Dicks and a terrible Billy winner. You should all be ashamed.

And just a reminder, please give this post a like.
Got my 5.

I dont know SS you vacillate between champagne and cats piss.
Hey SC. Up Yours!
Hey!
I nommed an artist you previously nommed as homage to your 500th round as requested.

5. Kendrick Lamar - Alright
4. The Dicks - Hate the Police
3. Janelle Monae - Cold War
2. Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
1. Tracy Chapman - Talkin' About a Revolution

Billy: Lingua Ignota - Do You Doubt Me Traitor (This went from potential votes to my billy very quickly. It was building nicely and then the screaming started. Ok, this could still be good but it kept going and just became insufferable).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back