Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickleback was all about keeping Ms Cakeeater happy.
Nickleback are, by and large, generic radio rock. They're s**t but there have been far worse bands to have existed. They just became poster boys for that post-grunge, sameish, radio-friendly sound. The likes of Simple Plan, Imagine Dragons, Lukas Graham and Twenty-One Pilots (technically a duo) are worse IMO.

Missed a couple.

All accounted for.

In 28th Place is Thinking of a Place by The War On Drugs with 1 votes and 0 Billies. (1) Nommed by NaturalDisaster

In 27th Place is In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly with 3 votes and 0 Billies. (3) Nommed by the fly

In 26th Place is White Noise by Mutations with 4 votes and 3 Billies. (1BBB3) Nommed by Loonerty

In 25th Place is Born on the Bayou by CCR with 4 votes and 0 Billies. (4) Nommed by Hoos

In 24th Place is * KD by Lil B with 5 votes and 11 Billies. (BBBBBBBBB4BB1) Nommed by Harvey Manfrenjensenden

iauA18rEwPEkOUbJ8MtAW2oMg_g=.gif

200.gif

Missed a couple.

All accounted for.

In 28th Place is Thinking of a Place by The War On Drugs with 1 votes and 0 Billies. (1) Nommed by NaturalDisaster

In 27th Place is In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly with 3 votes and 0 Billies. (3) Nommed by the fly

In 26th Place is White Noise by Mutations with 4 votes and 3 Billies. (1BBB3) Nommed by Loonerty

In 25th Place is Born on the Bayou by CCR with 4 votes and 0 Billies. (4) Nommed by Hoos

In 24th Place is fu** KD by Lil B with 5 votes and 11 Billies. (BBBBBBBBB4BB1) Nommed by Harvey Manfrenjensenden

View attachment 869603
Thank me later ND, I prevented you from ANOTHER pair of doughnuts.

In 23rd Place is Horse with no name by America with 7 votes and 1 Billies. (131B11) Nommed by por_please_ya

In Equal 21st Place is How to make Gravy by Paul Kelly with 0 votes and 0 Billies. (1411) Nommed by SarahSmiles

In Equal 21st Place is F.E.A.R. by Ian Brown with 0 votes and 0 Billies. (52) Nommed by Drunkgoliath

In 20th Place is All of the Lights by Kanye West with 9 votes and 2 Billies. (3B141B) Nommed by NinjaSwan

In 19th Place is Dont You forget aboit me by Simple minds with 9 votes and 1 Billies. (3141B) Nommed by SM

All good cakemeister. Work hasn't changed at all on my ward. If anything it's a bit quieter due to people staying away from hospitals based on the fear factor. Thanks for asking though. Cheers.
Are people even allowed in? My mother in law had a stroke last night and even her husband had to be snuck in under cover of darkness to be with her, which won’t be happening again. Tough times. I didn’t really appreciate it because ”it‘ll never happen to me”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nickleback are, by and large, generic radio rock. They're s**t but there have been far worse bands to have existed. They just became poster boys for that post-grunge, sameish, radio-friendly sound. The likes of Simple Plan, Imagine Dragons, Lukas Graham and Twenty-One Pilots (technically a duo) are worse IMO.
Tbf what makes it worse is i was trying to be supportive on a road trip with playing Nicklebacks greatest hits.

About 10 mins in she goes is this blink 182 i like them.

Fair to say shes not a music fan.

In 18th Place is Screws Get Loose by Those Darlins with 10 votes and 1 Billies. (1234B) Nommed by Plugger35

In Equal 16th Place is Amerika by Wintersleep with 12 votes and 1 Billies. (43B5) Nommed by Ulahoopski

In Equal 16th Place is Criminal by fiona apple with 12 votes and 1 Billies. (1B121322) Nommed by Marklar_33

In Equal 14th Place is People-vultures by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard with 12 votes and 0 Billies. (4152) Nommed by roo2macca

In Equal 14th Place is Cold Little Heart by Michael Kiwanuka with 12 votes and 0 Billies. (2415) Nommed by ChappyUK

In 13th Place is Pneuma by Tool with 14 votes and 3 Billies. (B155B3B) Nommed by Jazny

In Equal 11th Place is London Calling by The Clash with 15 votes and 0 Billies. (25323) Nommed by Jack The Godfather

In Equal 11th Place is There She Goes by The La's with 15 votes and 0 Billies. (22254) Nommed by Back One Out

In Equal 21st Place is How to make Gravy by Paul Kelly with 0 votes and 0 Billies. (1411) Nommed by @SarahSmiles
0 votes and 0 Billies but a breakdown of 1,4,1 and 1 and 21st place! I'll have whatever you're smoking please Chappy!

In 10th Place is Dark Sunrise by Rikki Ililonga & Musi-O-Tunya with 18 votes and 0 Billies. (32355) Nommed by William Wonka

In 9th Place is Skin Deep by The Stranglers with 20 votes and 0 Billies. (541424) Nommed by Elton Johns Wig

In Equal 6th Place is We Appreciate Power by Grimes with 21 votes and 0 Billies. (424551) Nommed by CakeEater

In Equal 6th Place is Handle with Care by Travelling Wilburies with 21 votes and 0 Billies. (551433) Nommed by The Speaker

In Equal 6th Place is KNOWER by Overtime with 21 votes and 0 Billies. (55344) Nommed by Tiger God

In 23rd Place is Horse with no name by America with 7 votes and 1 Billies. (131B11) Nommed by por_please_ya

In Equal 21st Place is How to make Gravy by Paul Kelly with 0 votes and 0 Billies. (1411) Nommed by SarahSmiles

In Equal 21st Place is F.E.A.R. by Ian Brown with 0 votes and 0 Billies. (52) Nommed by Drunkgoliath

In 20th Place is All of the Lights by Kanye West with 9 votes and 2 Billies. (3B141B) Nommed by NinjaSwan

In 19th Place is Dont You forget aboit me by Simple minds with 9 votes and 1 Billies. (3141B) Nommed by SM
Those 0 votes got 7 votes

In 5th Place is My Delirium by Ladyhawke with 22 votes and 0 Billies. (2213231422) Nommed by Smeg Head

In 4th Place is Best of You by Foo Fighters with 23 votes and 2 Billies. (2432B2352B) Nommed by spookism

In 3rd Place is What is Life by George Harrison with 25 votes and 0 Billies. (3144535) Nommed by raskolnikov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back