Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in 4 years I am on Aus time for the theme and it's this.

It's a song that YOU would walk out too, not one that necessarily already exists. Think of it as a free-for-all.

To clarify, it's not a wrestling theme, per se. It's your theme, painted in a royal rumble motif.

For anybody thinking they have to nom, or are expecting a playlist filled with, nu-metal or hard rock or the like you will be surprised by the nominations so far put in by the people that have understood the deeper meaning of the theme. It's designed to be fun and with no limits or exclusions an eclectic and enjoyable free for all.

To clarify, it's not a wrestling theme, per se. It's your theme, painted in a royal rumble motif.

For anybody thinking they have to nom, or are expecting a playlist filled with, nu-metal or hard rock or the like you will be surprised by the nominations so far put in by the people that have understood the deeper meaning of the theme. It's designed to be fun and with no limits or exclusions an eclectic and enjoyable free for all.
But I don't like wrestling and so anything even tenuously linked to it is bad.

Cheers. I only read the title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You pointed out the homoeroticism of wrestling seemingly to indicate that's partly why you don't like it.

But you're a fan of footy which has sweaty muscly men holding each other as a key part of the game.

Hypocritical no?

You pointed out the homoeroticism of wrestling seemingly to indicate that's partly why you don't like it.

But you're a fan of footy which has sweaty muscly men holding each other as a key part of the game.

Hypocritical no?
Could be the gimmicky pageantry?
But he is a Pie supporter. No account for taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back