Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As much as I love Total Eclipse of the Heart I've always found the video clip a little creepy.

Well, for the first time ever my BM shortlist was longer than my votes shortlist. Can the next host please get us back on track?
When I go back to back the next theme will be second chances for songs with less than 5 votes.

Well, for the first time ever my BM shortlist was longer than my votes shortlist. Can the next host please get us back on track?
I think it's the contestants who need to get this back on track. Woeful selections from the multitude of great possibilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't votes already been handed in?
Is that not the cut off?
Why?
12 hours late
Nommer submitted at 9:30 last night, then logged off, I rejected the original nom, so I waited for a new nom.
Nommer got back to me early this morning. I mentioned votes have been done, but I'd accept it if they still wanted in, they only got back to me now and they're OK with it.
So I'm OK with it, but if it goes against precedent I can rule it out, I'm not fussed.

Boted

rivergoinvessel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back