Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen someone so excited about a Theremin of all things. Genghis Tron, have you ever considered going on Hard Quiz? Theremin would be your expert subject.
You have no idea. It's become a "thing"

Hardly an expert, just a man of. The sounds are angelic.

Considering no-one is likely to nom theremin, does anyone mind if I spam some s**t?

I'm kidding of course. I know you'll mind.

I've never seen someone so excited about a Theremin of all things. Genghis Tron, have you ever considered going on Hard Quiz? Theremin would be your expert subject.
Criminally misunderstood
OptimisticGoldenGrison-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahny is Zorak and the SC is Shatner.

Just beautiful (without theremin)

Finally got a nom in. Spent the better part of 3 hours agonising over what to nom. Do I go all out and potentially put people off entering my future full theremin round? Do I only flirt with theremin to lure those on the outside, in? Do I nom a whore that happened to use theremin or do I stick with a virgin?

None of that matters though. I spent a few hours looking for something new and I came across 11 new albums/artists that really tickled my crevice who I can enjoy exploring further. Could I have discovered them any time I wanted? Sure, but a *good SC theme really lit a fire in my belly to find something new and exciting.

This is why we listen to new music. Not for votes or to show off to our pretentious mates, but for that feeling of discovering something that we haven't heard before. That excitement that you may have found the next album you build your current adventures off.

I'd share my discoveries a) If it didn't bother people pre-release and b) more than 0.37 of you cared 😂 they're really good though, trust me.

How good is music. Humanity's one redeeming factor... That and our ability to bond with dogs.

*good being "what GT wants"

Finally got a nom in. Spent the better part of 3 hours agonising over what to nom. Do I go all out and potentially put people off entering my future full theremin round? Do I only flirt with theremin to lure those on the outside, in? Do I nom a whore that happened to use theremin or do I stick with a virgin?

None of that matters though. I spent a few hours looking for something new and I came across 11 new albums/artists that really tickled my crevice who I can enjoy exploring further. Could I have discovered them any time I wanted? Sure, but a *good SC theme really lit a fire in my belly to find something new and exciting.

This is why we listen to new music. Not for votes or to show off to our pretentious mates, but for that feeling of discovering something that we haven't heard before. That excitement that you may have found the next album you build your current adventures off.

I'd share my discoveries a) If it didn't bother people pre-release and b) more than 0.37 of you cared 😂 they're really good though, trust me.

How good is music. Humanity's one redeeming factor... That and our ability to bond with dogs.

*good being "what GT wants"
I reckon after all the noms are out you should post a few songs that didn't make the cut on why you have this obsession with the theremin!

I think the more pertinent question is why aren't you obsessed with theremin?
Because before a certain Bigfooty poster starting mentioning it all the time I had no idea what it was. I definitely didn't have to google it either...

Because before a certain Bigfooty poster starting mentioning it all the time I had no idea what it was. I definitely didn't have to google it either...
Good point well made.

That poster sounds like a right annoyance.

Sadly not.

This is brilliant.

I'm torn. I have a nom which ticks all the boxes but will get no botes. I know a number of potential noms but the theremin isn't the star of the show.
tbf I don't think theremin is the star of this theme either 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back