Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daft Punk were the dance act for people that aren't really into dance music. Very dance-pop. The last album was purely pop.

It was their live shows where they were the biggest pioneers. The Coachella Pyramid set was amazing.

One More Time was the last song played at every uni club night at my uni. It really ruined that song for me.

One More Time was the last song played at every uni club night at my uni. It really ruined that song for me.

What? No Delilah?

One More Time is a great song but other than that Daft Punk are pretty overrated. Get Lucky is one of the worst songs in modern history and that's saying something.
All that means to me is you've not heard anything from them. They have a MASSIVE catalog of legit great songs. Because of the genre they're in, lyrics aren't exactly prized though. They whole thing is about beats and reworking sounds to reinvent something new and groovy.

I think you're judging a fish for their tree climbing ability.

I mean, this track here is an absolute dancefloor CLASSIC and it only has like 3 lines that repeat.

*******. Banga.

All that means to me is you've not heard anything from them. They have a MASSIVE catalog of legit great songs. Because of the genre they're in, lyrics aren't exactly prized though. They whole thing is about beats and reworking sounds to reinvent something new and groovy.

I think you're judging a fish for their tree climbing ability.

*******. Banga.

This has more than 3 words.

This has more than 3 words.

Wait a minute, that sounds suspiciously like the song I got Billied for last round. And now it's a work of genius because it's not by a rapper? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will never for the life of me understand why they slapped a busy, fill-laden acoustic drum part over a tribute to Moroder.

Its vexing.
An ego being destroyed. Which is good.
But then going onto rocky horroring females in the cast. Which is bad.
What a germ.
But then allegedly going on to allegedly rocky horroring females in the cast. Which is allegedly bad. What an alleged germ.
Well, which one is it?

Lose Yourself To Dance is another good Daft Punk track off Random Access Memories

This Soul Train video should have been the official video, some funky cats getting about there.

Dedication for plugger❤❤

Can't say I'm a big fan of that song but thanks all the same.

Hard to believe it made it to no.3 in Australia and to no.2 in the UK.

But then allegedly going on to allegedly rocky horroring females in the cast. Which is allegedly bad. What an alleged germ.
Rocky horroring might prove to be difficult to be construed as defamation in court.
And to echo the stand up.. he is poo.
Dont think that can be legally quantified either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back