Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah gave them some abuse for the missed high to errol that would have sealed the game much earlier.
I hope you also considered the non-HTB call against Hickey in the last, the dropping of the ball on our forward flank and so many others when doing this :).

I hope you also considered the non-HTB call against Hickey in the last, the dropping of the ball on our forward flank and so many others when doing this :).

Well if the free I mentioned wasn't missed, the non-HTB on Hickey (which is debatable at best) is redundant.

Well if the free I mentioned wasn't missed, the non-HTB on Hickey (which is debatable at best) is redundant.
Regardless of the rule change in the ruck, Hickey had enough time to release the ball. If it were a handball receive there would have been no debate at all.

You guys got a golden run

Regardless of the rule change in the ruck, Hickey had enough time to release the ball. If it were a handball receive there would have been no debate at all.

You guys got a golden run

Yes he got lucky on that one but it was still a subjective call. Took one step and was tackled, I've seen countless of those go unpaid this season, as well as players spun 360 degrees or more and only then releasing it (your mob AND ours did that a few times last night).

The umpiring was awful last night but it was awful both ways. I'm actually surprised that the Hickey call is the one everyone's bitching about and the non-call on the deliberate out of bounds from Gulden (I think?) which was given a throw in just because Hickey sprinted after it. After the ones paid against you earlier in the game that one seemed particularly ridiculous.

Yes he got lucky on that one but it was still a subjective call. Took one step and was tackled, I've seen countless of those go unpaid this season, as well as players spun 360 degrees or more and only then releasing it (your mob AND ours did that a few times last night).

The umpiring was awful last night but it was awful both ways. I'm actually surprised that the Hickey call is the one everyone's bitching about and the non-call on the deliberate out of bounds from Gulden (I think?) which was given a throw in just because Hickey sprinted after it. After the ones paid against you earlier in the game that one seemed particularly ridiculous.
The one where Francis "spoiled" Buddy? Yeah, that was ridiculous

Oh we're bitching about a great many things

The one where Francis "spoiled" Buddy? Yeah, that was ridiculous

Oh we're bitching about a great many things

Papley held off contests, highs ignored, there were poor calls both ways. We had 28 scoring shots, reckon the result wasn't the fault of the umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back