Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Selling The Drama - Live
4. Touch Me (I Want To Feel Your Body) - Samantha Fox
3. Life Goes On - LeAnn Rimes
2. DOA - Foo Fighters
1. Where The Streets Have No Name - U2

Billy: Incinerator

5 Fetty WAP (This was fantastic!)
4 Ocean Alley (Really enjoyed this too)
3 Faker (fun song)
2 NITS in the Dutch Mountains (very underrated in this contest)
1 U2 (It's U2)

HMs top 3 of which could have been in the top 5
Eskimo Joe
Karnivool
Live

Pretty Green Eyes
Massive Attack
Foo Fighters
Arctic Monkeys
LeAnn Rimes

Great nom SSwans2011 these buggers clearly have their ears painted on with paint that's susceptible to flaking if exposed to harsh tones and violent vibrations.
That EP's a classic. Loved 'Panopticon!' from last year too, wanted to buy it if not for Bandcamp's shipping prices.

This might interest you. A new archival album from about half a decade ago, experimental rock album from a band including Glen Schenau (Nusidm).

Last edited:
5. Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes
4. Faker - Sleepwalking
3. Eels - Susan's House
2. Custard - Apartment
1. Massive Attack - Five Man Army

Billy: LeAnn Rimes - Life Goes On

Good song from Ocean Alley too. Confidence has never done anything for me but their latest album is an enjoyable enough listen. Just missed out on votes.

That EP's a classic. Loved 'Panopticon!' from last year too, wanted to buy it if not for Bandcamp's shipping prices.

This might interest you. An new archival album from about half a decade ago, experimental rock album from a band including Glen Schenau (Nusidm).

Digging it so far.

I did finally sit down and listen to the latest Pan Daijing that you recommended back when our teams played each other. That's a record and a half. ******* heavy, massively uncomfortable to listen to but 100% enjoyable. The type of album that affects your guts if you get me. So many thanks. It had slipped past my radar so I'm glad you mentioned it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And of course, he is not.
royboy2 Whats the theme campaigner?

And to make matters worse I won't be around this weekend to host. I will be going up the river on Friday with my new found freedom.

I said if I won again I would make the round Podiums only, however since I won't be hosting I will leave it up to the new host whom I imagine will be Sozabarus

Looks like we're getting a theme tomorrow!

BOTES:

5:
Karnivool - "New Day" TubbsFarquhar
4: Daniel Bedingfield - "Gotta Get Thru This" Chipmunk
3: Thom Yorke - "The Eraser" omgfridge
2: LeAnn Rimes - "Life Goes On" MWPP
1: Eskimo Joe - "Foreign Land" eth-dog

BM: Dreamcrusher - "Incinerator" SSwans2011

5 Live - Selling The Drama royboy2 Winner. Congrats. The standout

4 Ocean Alley - Tombstone SarahSmiles 6th. Would've been my 5 in most others lists and sounded much older than a 2020 song (I mean that in the nicest possible way)

3 Split Enz - I Hope I Never GreyCrow 5th

2 Eskimo Joe - Foreign Land eth-dog 13th

1 U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name ChappyUK 7th

BM Dreamcrusher - Incinerator SSwans2011 19th/actual billy

It shouldn't be a surprise that 21 minutes of power noise shat the billy in. It's not exactly the most palatable genre for most people.
It's dance music, mate. Not my fault nobody here likes dancing.

I was coin flipping on Live. Also now realise I'm the same age as royboy2 who I previously thought was much older.
Aww but I'm only a little kid
Arthur-Mcarthur.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back