Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here we have some other songs, not much to talk about here.
Although we have the reserve Billy winner in this pile. Oh and that I think Green Day was on donuts until this afternoon...

In 20th Place is Working Class Hero by Green Day with 6 votes & 0 Billies (33), nominated by William Wonka
In 19th Place is Moon River by Frank Ocean with 8 votes & 1 Billies (4B4), nominated by Sozabarus
In 18th Place is Don't Change by Grinspoon with 8 votes & 0 Billies (1241), nominated by LiterallyNobody
In 17th Place is Don't Stop Me Know by The Regrettes with 9 votes & 4 Billies (1BB3B3B2), nominated by Elton Johns Wig
In 16th Place is Gözleri Aşka Gülen by Nilipek with 12 votes & 0 Billies (11442), nominated by por_please_ya

Just give me my 15-20th place already!

How about now then?

In 15th place:

In 15th Place is The Boys of Summer by The Ataris with 13 votes & 3 Billies (5B2BB114), nominated by SarahSmiles

Or not. Maybe you win Riviat ?

This song didn't and was actually my Billy.

Joy!

How about now then?

In 15th place:

In 15th Place is The Boys of Summer by The Ataris with 13 votes & 3 Billies (5B2BB114), nominated by SarahSmiles

Or not. Maybe you win Riviat ?

This song didn't and was actually my Billy.

Joy!

I'll take that 14th place! if I win, it will be a miracle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Equal 13th Place is Pale Blue Eyes by The Kills with 13 votes & 0 Billies (4243), nominated by omgfridge
In Equal 13th Place is The Power of Love by Kaiser Chiefs with 13 votes & 0 Billies (2132311), nominated by spookism
In 12th Place is Billie Jean by Chris Cornell with 14 votes & 0 Billies (133322), nominated by Ulahoopski
In 11th Place is Black Betty by Spiderbait with 15 votes & 1 Billies (4141B5), nominated by GreyCrow

Fun fact: My song actually got into the more subtle side of the theme and should have been more duly rewarded.

Also, remember that person who nommed a song and then followed up three times in the chat about confirmation. Plus missed me straight out telling them I hadn't received a nom only to discover they were messaging themselves?
Yeah - that was GreyCrow

In 9th Place is Don't Stop Believing by Halocene with 16 votes & 3 Billies (44B1B2B5), nominated by @eth-dog
I mean at least try and hide your noms eth ;)

The answer to all your questions. Well at least these ones anyway

In 10th Place is Love Will Tear Us Apart by Calexico with 15 votes & 0 Billies (2321232), nominated by Riviat
In 9th Place is Don't Stop Believing by Halocene with 16 votes & 3 Billies (44B1B2B5), nominated by eth-dog

I'm garbage at song contests, so what do I know anyway

In 8th Place is Changes by Charles Bradley with 18 votes & 0 Billies (25542), nominated by TubbsFarquhar
In 7th Place is Feeling Good by Muse with 19 votes & 0 Billies (3313252), nominated by Chipmunk

Here we have the first real upset of the vote, Charles Bradley criminally underrated here - easy top 3 song.
You should be ashamed.

In 8th Place is Changes by Charles Bradley with 18 votes & 0 Billies (25542), nominated by TubbsFarquhar
In 7th Place is Feeling Good by Muse with 19 votes & 0 Billies (3313252), nominated by Chipmunk

Here we have the first real upset of the vote, Charles Bradley criminally underrated here - easy top 3 song.
You should be ashamed.
TubbsFarquhar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back