Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing we didn't get the justification or tenuous links for each song.

They were more for my benefit, although I hope the most tenuous ones will reveal their secrets post vote reveal.

They were more for my benefit, although I hope the most tenuous ones will reveal their secrets post vote reveal.
Disappointing the host still won't post what the justification or tenuous links are for each song.

Disappointing the host still won't post what the justification or tenuous links are for each song.

He's a real rascal that bloke, whomever he or she is.

I thought about nomming this Cure classic.

"There's nothing I can do as I realise in fright, the Spiderman is having me for dinner tonight"

Disintegration was one of the great albums of 1989, you had to be there, it was a game changer along with REM's Green and Aerosmith's Pump.

I scored a podium with this Aerosmith classic.

That was a monster hit back in 1989, it was everywhere back then and it was a shitload better than Somebody That I Used To Know.

Marvel at this......

:D

Kiss were superheroes back in the early 80s, we've got some photos of me and my brother wearing Kiss make up as kids, I was Paul Stanley he was Peter Criss.

Kids these days wear superhero make up and costumes, back then kids wanted to wear Kiss make up and costumes.

I didn't give a f*** about their music, even as a kid I thought they were s**t but I loved the way they looked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any takers for Vinnie Vincent?
Prefer Vincent Vega myself...
tenor.gif

I woulda been ace frehley. Cant play guitar but i reckon i could stack up on the alcohol engulfing stakes.

I wanted to be Ace Frehley too but his makeup was harder to do, Paul Stanley's makeup was easier for my mum to do.

ace76-27.jpg

I wanted to be Ace Frehley too but his makeup was harder to do, Paul Stanley's makeup was easier for my mum to do.

ace76-27.jpg
Good thing you werent an ICP fan.
Your mum would have had a challenge......
american-hip-hop-duo-insane-clown-posse-detroit-united-states-march-picture-id136989062

but......

miracles....can... happen

I struggle to think of any greater singular musical lyric in history than...
"Fking magnets. How do they work?"

LOL

Last edited:
There was a St Kilda supporter on BF that was a big Insane Clown Posse fan, Juggalo Balla I think he was called, haven't seen him around for a few years.

He dropped off the map like the band he loved.

No shame in wearing makeup though, even my favourite band The Church wore makeup in this old Countdown clip, if you go on tv they put makeup on you.

There was a St Kilda supporter on BF that was a big Insane Clown Posse fan, Juggalo Balla I think he was called, haven't seen him around for a few years.

He dropped off the map like the band he loved.

No shame in wearing makeup though, even my favourite band The Church wore makeup in this old Countdown clip, if you go on tv they put makeup on you.

He changed his name to Papa Juggs and is still around.

He changed his name to Papa Juggs and is still around.

Good to see, he's a good Saints supporter, questionable taste in music though.

Like I said there's no shame in wearing makeup.

Iva Davies wore makeup.

Split Enz also wore makeup.

Everyone wore makeup back then but Robert Smith took it to extremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back