Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to get into the lingo again. Botes and dongs. What was noms again? Moms???
moms is a blast from the past. I haven't seen/used that one in a while. Or dongs. Botes /boting is as strong as ever and has trickled into other parts of bigfooty too :)

moms is a blast from the past. I haven't seen/used that one in a while. Or dongs. Botes /boting is as strong as ever and has trickled into other parts of bigfooty too :)
I love botes. Dongs I’m pretty sure is mine coz if autocorrect on the phone. Could be wrong. TubbsFarquhar is the one to ask about that. Moms was before I started and died shortly after I think.

still cannot believe we are up to round 600 odd. Crazy. Have you got five wins yet??

Wish I’d known about this contest years ago, it’s been good to get new music on my playlist
Same. That’s what I use it for. Every round I find some new s**t to listen to. Can’t remember them all but:
Doves (plugger/chappy), Alabama Shakes(Ula), sleater-Kinney (the fly???), wolf Alice (Smeg) , arctic monkeys (loonerty), queensryche, opeth, tigercub, (Ula again) rainbow (boo), not to mention bands I never really cared much for because their singles were all I heard - QOTSA, Radiohead, joe satriani (the fly again) and learning of new genres like shoegaze.
And it’s fun even if there has been some melts along the way.

Who the * is patterns? Roo said they’ve won 16 billies but didn’t see them on the hall of Shame. Guessing it’s a new username.

Who the fu** is patterns? Roo said they’ve won 16 billies but didn’t see them on the hall of Shame. Guessing it’s a new username.

_Rake/puritan

If anyone can find the album I had on my music player that got stolen yonks ago which was kinda plunderphonics/electronica/vaporwave bizz and used a lot of outdated video game golf sounds I will give you a smooch.

If anyone can find the album I had on my music player that got stolen yonks ago which was kinda plunderphonics/electronica/vaporwave bizz and used a lot of outdated video game golf sounds I will give you a smooch.
Tongue?

Golf Swingers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same. That’s what I use it for. Every round I find some new sh*t to listen to. Can’t remember them all but:
Doves (plugger/chappy), Alabama Shakes(Ula), sleater-Kinney (the fly???), wolf Alice (Smeg) , arctic monkeys (loonerty), queensryche, opeth, tigercub, (Ula again) rainbow (boo), not to mention bands I never really cared much for because their singles were all I heard - QOTSA, Radiohead, joe satriani (the fly again) and learning of new genres like shoegaze.
And it’s fun even if there has been some melts along the way.

You didn't know about Arctic Monkeys before this contest?

I forgot to ask, how did the album get stolen from your music player?

I forgot to ask, how did the album get stolen from your music player?
It was in my car, which was parked in the woods in which I was sleeping and got bricked by the banditi who made off with my music collection. A veritable heist of the highest order.

You didn't know about Arctic Monkeys before this contest?
I’d heard of them but hadn’t really liked them much. Then somebody nommed “Do I Wanna Know” and I was like “s**t this band is alright”

It was in my car, which was parked in the woods in which I was sleeping and got bricked by the banditi who made off with my music collection. A veritable heist of the highest order.
By a veritable dirt person of the lowest order.

Utter scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back