Podcast Song Contest Podcast - episode 3 #integrity

Remove this Banner Ad

Above my pay grade mate. However SarahSmiles sooked it up for a few months and Chief gave in after one appearance on the SFA podcast so you're a chance
Yeah, my only advice ChappyUK is constant pestering.

Good podcast by the way guys, certainly made the replacement bus to the city more bearable

Finally listening to this !!!!

ChappyUK - I think I had a few people tell me how much they liked Fait's work :)
Lol at you not giving me 5 for The Sonics - you're lucky that didn't cost me the win :p bahaha.

I don't understand the love for Townes Van Zandt lol... too brunchy for me Hoos Elton Johns Wig ;)

Finally listening to this !!!!

ChappyUK - I think I had a few people tell me how much they liked Fait's work :)
Lol at you not giving me 5 for The Sonics - you're lucky that didn't cost me the win :p bahaha.

I don't understand the love for Townes Van Zandt lol... too brunchy for me Hoos Elton Johns Wig ;)

Sonics was never getting my 5 but knew it would win. Stone Ponies was always getting my 5.

Episode 3 will be filming in the next week or two. This will be the most controversial and hard hitting ever. Tackling the big issues of the song contest.

Get your questions in
I was thinking of asking question about whose taste in the song contest would best match certain celebrities but I'm unsure if the host will understand it.

Episode 3 will be filming in the next week or two. This will be the most controversial and hard hitting ever. Tackling the big issues of the song contest.

Get your questions in
Question: How do you film a podcast?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not giving 5 botes to the best song in case it might beat you!
Disgraceful and corrupt behavior in flagrant violation of the few actual contest rules.

It's like people who don't give votes to a song that someone beat them to nomming, or down voting due to a spelling mistake or comments on the video or not giving votes to an obvious whore.

Play on.

Pink Floyd

It's like people who don't give votes to a song that someone beat them to nomming, or down voting due to a spelling mistake or comments on the video or not giving votes to an obvious whore.

Play on.

Pink Floyd
No it isn't.
Its not the best song if it fills you with spiteful bile, nor annoys your ocd, nor if its pairing with visuals is incongruous, nor even if through repeated exposure what you once loved now shits you to tears.
However if it would otherwise get your 5 except for your own schemes and manipulations then you my friend are in breach of the rules in both spirit and letter.

As to penalties I think permabans are a tad harsh even in such blatant cases of cheating however I think all wins need to be forfeited at the bare minimum.
Anyone whos come second to Chappy please inform roo2macca so he can adjust the spreadsheet to reflect the true winner of the round.

No it isn't.
Its not the best song if it fills you with spiteful bile, nor annoys your ocd, nor if its pairing with visuals is incongruous, nor even if through repeated exposure what you once loved now s**ts you to tears.
However if it would otherwise get your 5 except for your own schemes and manipulations then you my friend are in breach of the rules in both spirit and letter.

As to penalties I think permabans are a tad harsh even in such blatant cases of cheating however I think all wins need to be forfeited at the bare minimum.
Anyone whos come second to Chappy please inform roo2macca so he can adjust the spreadsheet to reflect the true winner of the round.

It has probably saved us from many Wonka rounds so I think I should be knighted.

I think you need to voice your opinion on the podcast mate.

Have you recovered from the man flu yet?
Its amazing how point blank refusals couched as polite excuses completely pass some folks by...

On another completely unrelated subject yes Im feeling much better and cant wait to join the fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back