Entertainment & Music Songs that have been done to death.

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
What about songs you never get sick of hearing? Sweet Child of Mine is ******* awesome... Purely for Slash.

I Wonder, Heaven (must be there), Don't Look Back in Anger and Moonlight Shadow.

At least until I'm A Celebrity premieres, I'm never going to be able to get Summer Holiday by Cliff Richards out of my head. At the moment, it's getting a run every five minutes on Channel 10

Hum it and I'll smash ya face in.

atlas1

Cancelled
Harry Potter Fan A Star Wars Fan
Nov 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sounds of Silence got a work out after Disturbed covered it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Re; Livin on a Prayer Alice Cooper's Poison is another traumatisingly enduring ear worm from Desmond Child.

Interesting career for Alice Cooper, started out associating with Frank Zappa, then Bob Ezrin, then alcoholism, then 80's hairband stuff. On his last album he did a song with Ke$ha.

Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey Ya probably fits into this category now too. As much as Bohemian Rhapsody is a great piece of music, I'll be more than happy if I somehow never hear it again.
Don't mind the actual song. The hipster 'ironic' acoustic covers can go jump though. HATE that Missy Higgins pseudo-brit accent all those "Let's cover this song on guitar/piano, slow down the tempo, and sing like I'm heroin for a car ad" people use.

Don't mind the actual song. The hipster 'ironic' acoustic covers can go jump though. HATE that Missy Higgins pseudo-brit accent all those "Let's cover this song on guitar/piano, slow down the tempo, and sing like I'm heroin for a car ad" people use.
Sarah Blasko's cover can * right off and burn in hell.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Songs done to death by guitar players and songs (as a guitar player) I am over people wanting me to cover:

WIsh you were here (Love this song, it's a classic, but come on surely people know more than this? I'm over it)
Stairway to Heaven (Classic, but please leave me alone about it)
American Pie (Yes I know the lyrics, yes I know you do, but lets not please)
Wonderwall (It's s**t)

Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Songs done to death by guitar players and songs (as a guitar player) I am over people wanting me to cover:

WIsh you were here (Love this song, it's a classic, but come on surely people know more than this? I'm over it)
Stairway to Heaven (Classic, but please leave me alone about it)
American Pie (Yes I know the lyrics, yes I know you do, but lets not please)
Wonderwall (It's s**t)
On a similar note, brown-eyed girl seems to be up there as a "beginner on open mic night" staple.

atlas1

Cancelled
Harry Potter Fan A Star Wars Fan
Nov 6, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A few of Coldplay's songs could also do with a rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back