Entertainment & Music Songs that have been done to death.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
When a band or artist has so many good songs and one of their songs is over played in comparison to other good songs of same band or artist it is so frustrating when you in mood for music but have to feel like ground hog day about it if you out somewhere and it is the tune forced upon you.

Thunderstruck by AC/DC
Khe Sanh or Bow River by Cold Chisel
Kiss or Cream - Prince
Beds are Burning - Midnight Oil

Those bands or artists probably have 30 to 40 better songs but hear these ones the most when not chosen by the bands themselves.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
MMM radio ruined INXS for a few years for me.

I worked in a warehouse job where they had the radio on MMM and they would play INXS atleast 10 times day.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
It's awful. Took the subtlety of the original and turned it into an overproduced, over-dramatic monstrosity.

I wish it was that. I was waiting for the metal to kick in and elevate it with guitars and drums... But they never did and it left me feeling hollow.

It was a bad cover in every way.

Sent from mTalk

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
In general I hate any soft song by an otherwise hard band that gets disproportionate play to their rest of their harder back catalogue. Example, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Although Enter Sandman counts for this thread as well for the record.

The Barnsey documentary movie thing was a big offender. Picked the softest songs of his career, solo and Chisel for the soundtrack. Anybody would have thought he was am acoustic ballad musician, not a Rockstar.

Sent from mTalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back