Entertainment & Music Songs that have been done to death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
When a band or artist has so many good songs and one of their songs is over played in comparison to other good songs of same band or artist it is so frustrating when you in mood for music but have to feel like ground hog day about it if you out somewhere and it is the tune forced upon you.

Thunderstruck by AC/DC
Khe Sanh or Bow River by Cold Chisel
Kiss or Cream - Prince
Beds are Burning - Midnight Oil

Those bands or artists probably have 30 to 40 better songs but hear these ones the most when not chosen by the bands themselves.

Shell

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Geelong
New Sensation by INXS

Thank u ******* pricks Target for ruining that song. Was in target once and they had it on repeat. Like ******* srsly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

revo333

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
MMM radio ruined INXS for a few years for me.

I worked in a warehouse job where they had the radio on MMM and they would play INXS atleast 10 times day.

adammania9

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Triple M ruin a lot of artists, none more so than the Foo Fighters. I reckon there’s only about two or three songs left in their catalogue that I CAN stand

edgie

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
It's awful. Took the subtlety of the original and turned it into an overproduced, over-dramatic monstrosity.
I wish it was that. I was waiting for the metal to kick in and elevate it with guitars and drums... But they never did and it left me feeling hollow.

It was a bad cover in every way.

Sent from mTalk

edgie

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Not sure if 'done to death' is the right term, but I don't think anyone gained anything from listening to a KISS song more than once.
They should have. I Love it Loud is the best drum sound recorded. Many bands could have improved their sound by copying that.

Sent from mTalk

Top Bottom