Universal Love Songs to fire up our awesome club!!

Remove this Banner Ad

What a ******* top band. Great song.
I was obsessed with Chamberlain's drumming in the 90's,practised the s**t out of the Pumpkins,he was the best drummer of the 90's lot,had a jazzy feel like Bonham.
I saw them Mellon Collie tour,amazing.

I was obsessed with Chamberlain's drumming in the 90's,practised the sh*t out of the Pumpkins,he was the best drummer of the 90's lot,had a jazzy feel like Bonham.

Jim and Stephen Perkins from Janes Addiction. Phenomenal.
When people talk about the top grunge albums of all time, Nevermind and Ten are always the big 2. But for me, i’m like where the * or how the * is Siamese Dream not in the conversation? A timeless, wonderful album. Has everything in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jim and Stephen Perkins from Janes Addiction. Phenomenal.
When people talk about the top grunge albums of all time, Nevermind and Ten are always the big 2. But for me, i’m like where the fu** or how the fu** is Siamese Dream not in the conversation? A timeless, wonderful album. Has everything in it.
Saw Jane's early 90's Metro,phenomenal show.
Perkins in his kilt,Farrell wore a green garbage bag lol and Navarro's awesome guitar,not forgetting the bass,bass is a large part of the Jane's sound along with Perry's voice of course.
Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness is my fav of the 90's but Nevermind blew everyone away,when I first heard Smells Like Teen Spirit on the radio,it was so different to anything,it was a light bulb moment.
Now that music has been done to death and doesn't have the same mind blowing impact as what that song had and it started the whole alternative movement even though Jane's and Sonic Youth had been around long before that and the Seattle scene was largely hidden to Seattle.
I miss the 70's prog scene but I miss the 90's scene alot,loved all those bands and they all had incredible musicians,the singers omg,even the recordings always sounded great.
Vitality my fav PJ album,I always liked the darker depressing stuff lol.
Pearl Jam,beach ,driving through Vic Bush and forests with grunge on the radio,I hate being old sigh.

Last edited:
Perkins in his kilt,Farrell wore a green garbage bag lol and Navarro's awesome guitar,not forgetting the bass,bass is a large part of the Jane's sound along with Perry's voice of course.
Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness is my fav of the 90's but Nevermind blew everyone away,when I first heard Smells Like Teen Spirit on the radio,it was so different to anything,it was a light bulb moment.
Now that music has been done to death and doesn't have the same mind blowing impact as what that song had and it started the whole alternative movement even though Jane's and Sonic Youth had been around long before that and the Seattle scene was largely hidden to Seattle.
I miss the 70's prog scene but I miss the 90's scene alot,loved all those bands and they all had incredible musicians,the singers omg,even the recordings always sounded great.
Pearl Jam,beach ,driving through Vic Bush and forests with grunge on the radio,I hate being old sigh.

Embrace it big fella. I'm kinda excited in a way. I am planning now for life after work. People say they could struggle to fill a day in when they retire? Screw that, i can fill days easily.

I was at the metro to see Jane's. And caught the pumpkins at the first BDO in Melbourne. The BDO was a great idea and awesome line up, great sound.

I was obsessed with Chamberlain's drumming in the 90's,practised the sh*t out of the Pumpkins,he was the best drummer of the 90's lot,had a jazzy feel like Bonham.

there's a guy called Rick Breato has a youtube channel 'What makes this song great and he isolates vocals, drums, guitar bass etc. He looks at Jane's and Smashing Pumpkins.

hahahaha you campaigners....

This is just a thread with good songs...

most of these would put the players and crowd to sleep rather than fire them up...

get the thread back on track, this is what would be awesome with 80k tiger fans

couple with 7 nation army...

couple with jump around

enter Sandman

Mr Brightside (not as good IMO, but relative after 2017)

Zombie Nation

A mix of a lot of great entrance songs for teams and crowd participation

I wish this song and clip was available when I was playing the game - would definitely have listened to it pre-game just to get in the mood.......... (listen to the end - cracking band!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back